PDA

View Full Version : Could be having a mental problem

BrokenWingedPegasus
June 16th, 2016, 05:50 PM
So, by the latest days I think that I might have or I am starting to have a mental crisis or something like that. I have a depression, I know that. And I had reasons why. But now, I'm getting very stressed at things, I sweat and my body heats up or my heart beats faster (the beat when I'm stressed feels different than when I'm tired) and since I have a heart disease I get a bit worried about something happening. I'm also incredibly anxious. The problem is, my stress usually comes from almost nothing. I'm in a point where if I see something that would generally make everyone happy and had 99% good things, I can get stressed because of just looking. Sometimes random thoughts or memories come up to my mind. They can be bad or okay thoughts, but they still make me stressed. Also, I can't think properly. My mind gets too focused on one thought that I can't think of other things well, and I can't ignore things now. I can't get thoughts out of my mind. The only way to sometimes ignore something or get something out of my mind is by getting distracted with something good, but it doesn't work so well since I have trouble getting really distracted for long. I also feel worse every day.

I wanted to know if someone thinks this is a mental problem or not, if it seems like one, and if anyone could help. Thanks...

Dalcourt
June 16th, 2016, 10:48 PM
Well since I'm no doctor I can't really tell you what it is. Sounds like you get some sort of panic attacks but from jyst reading this it is hard to tell.
if you have a heart disease as you say and you feel like heating up, sweating ang getting an increased heart rate that often I would really advise you to see a doctor cuz whatever causes the stress might affect you really badly. or maybe it is something that has to do with your heart disease that gives you now these feelings of stress and panic.
so as i said see a doctor and if the doc thinks it's a mental problem im sure he or she can help you find the right expert for that.

BrokenWingedPegasus
June 17th, 2016, 03:04 AM
Well since I'm no doctor I can't really tell you what it is. Sounds like you get some sort of panic attacks but from jyst reading this it is hard to tell.
if you have a heart disease as you say and you feel like heating up, sweating ang getting an increased heart rate that often I would really advise you to see a doctor cuz whatever causes the stress might affect you really badly. or maybe it is something that has to do with your heart disease that gives you now these feelings of stress and panic.
so as i said see a doctor and if the doc thinks it's a mental problem im sure he or she can help you find the right expert for that.

I don't think it's panic attacks, it doesn't feel much like that. And I also don't think that it's because of my heart problem, I've had my heart problem ever since I was born, and I never felt like this before. The causes could be spending too much time alone and at home, having too many problems, but I don't know what it could be. I've already asked for help from a doctor, and I might know something else today. Thanks for trying to help, though. :)

jamie_n5
July 9th, 2016, 08:03 PM
I think that you should see your family doctor and tell them about what's going on. It is I think a good starting point. Maybe meds and or counseling from a professional could help you through this . Good luck and don't give up.