PDA

View Full Version : Best low-cost phones and plans

Cadanance00
June 16th, 2016, 04:26 PM
What are the best phones and plans? I don't plan to do a lot of talking so I don't need a lot of minutes, but I need text. Don't need 'net but it would be nice.

Flapjack
June 16th, 2016, 04:29 PM
What are the best phones and plans? I don't plan to do a lot of talking so I don't need a lot of minutes, but I need text. Don't need 'net but it would be nice.
I would love to help you my friend but we're in different countries. Is there a site you can go on to compare plans where you're from?

Cadanance00
June 16th, 2016, 04:32 PM
I would love to help you my friend but we're in different countries. Is there a site you can go on to compare plans where you're from?

Oh, yeah. But the choices are bewildering. Just wondering what people's experiences have been.

Flapjack
June 16th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Oh, yeah. But the choices are bewildering. Just wondering what people's experiences have been.
Maybe decide on a phone then look at the plan? The samsung galaxy s6 is crazy cheap now!:)

Microcosm
June 16th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Do you want a proper smartphone or will anything that gets the job of texting done do?

Melodic
June 16th, 2016, 09:51 PM
Straight Talk was my favorite when I needed a cheap phone and service. Great reception as well. It runs under AT&T which is great. It also has better customer service than another one I used in the past which was Virgin Mobile