PDA

View Full Version : Best thing that ever happened to you?

FlyOnTheWall
June 16th, 2016, 04:06 PM
What was the best thing thats ever happened to you in your life so far?

Flapjack
June 16th, 2016, 04:18 PM
hmmmm I think meeting my group of friends maybe? I love them so muchxD

FlyOnTheWall
June 16th, 2016, 04:19 PM
hmmmm I think meeting my group of friends maybe? I love them so muchxD

Aw thanks....Jk but I have been seeing you alot mate XD

Flapjack
June 16th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Aw thanks....Jk but I have been seeing you alot mate XD
Ikr!!!xD What was the best thing to ever happen to you then buddy?

FlyOnTheWall
June 16th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Ikr!!!xD What was the best thing to ever happen to you then buddy?

I would say my best moment was also my worst moment and that would be going into a mental hospital for 5 months with an ed so many memories

Flapjack
June 16th, 2016, 04:24 PM
I would say my best moment was also my worst moment and that would be going into a mental hospital for 5 months with an ed so many memories
so sorry to hear that!! are you better now then?:)

FlyOnTheWall
June 16th, 2016, 04:30 PM
so sorry to hear that!! are you better now then?:)

Im getting there im getting there ups and downs kinda something you need to do day by day never gets easier just managable least im not in danger anymore

Flapjack
June 16th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Im getting there im getting there ups and downs kinda something you need to do day by day never gets easier just managable least im not in danger anymore
Thank god! I wish you the best buddy and hope you get better soon!:)

MakeItRain
June 17th, 2016, 01:46 AM
won 300 dollars in a radio station giveaway

Meron
June 17th, 2016, 03:08 AM
The best of the best that ever happened to me thus far in my shitty life was meeting my first girlfriend.

Flapjack
June 17th, 2016, 03:21 PM
The best of the best that ever happened to me thus far in my shitty life was meeting my first girlfriend.
N'AWWWRRRRR!!!! Congrats:)

Melodic
June 17th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Moving from Michigan to Wisconsin.

I have more job and performance opportunities here. Everyone here is so much more positive and uplifting than those in my hometown. I don't have to be careful walking down the road because there might be a shooting, robbery, or drug deal. Also... loads of shopping and food choices! :)

everlong
June 17th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Tough choice. Maybe when I met a lot of the friends I have now. They're a pretty important part of my life.

Meron
June 18th, 2016, 02:40 AM
N'AWWWRRRRR!!!! Congrats:)

xD

Yeah but then we broke up, and after a long time of cutting each other off we decided to be best friends again.

Srom
August 12th, 2016, 11:06 AM
Accepting Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and getting baptized.

Hideous
August 12th, 2016, 11:49 AM
Met the guy of my dreams.

Got to meet such amazing individuals at my summer youth program (that includes the retail associates).

devotionnel
August 12th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Cutting off certain people who filled my life with negativity. Although I thought it was bad at the time I'm so happy I got out of it when I had the chance.

Periphery
August 12th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Meeting a bunch of amazing people here on VT.

Just JT
August 12th, 2016, 03:28 PM
Not sure who said it here but their best and worst was the same. Bitter sweet, when my adoption was final this past June. I had a family again, but also was like a final good by to my birth family.

Sublime Demonz
August 12th, 2016, 03:43 PM
My girlfriend. She has changed me for the better and made life so much more enjoyable for me.

Amethyst Rose
August 12th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Meeting my best friend. She is a beautiful person whom I could not live without.

City Kid
August 13th, 2016, 04:53 PM
The best thing that ever happened to me was probably transferring to my current school. It's a high school that specializes in IT, which means I get to learn how to code, which is something I've always wanted to do. Plus, I made a whole new group of friends there. And I would never have met my current boyfriend. It's the first time I'm in a serious relationship and he means a lot to me. I have no idea where I would be without him, but I would most certainly feel a lot worse.

Drewboyy
August 13th, 2016, 04:55 PM
Being able to breath is pretty amazing, I don't know where my life would be if that never happened

lemondrop
August 14th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Cutting off certain people who filled my life with negativity. Although I thought it was bad at the time I'm so happy I got out of it when I had the chance.

Same for me,i think i would be in jail or somewhere else right now :/

Just JT
August 15th, 2016, 12:03 AM
Bump

Ben7
August 17th, 2016, 04:26 PM
For me it was finally finding a family and getting adopted after such a long time of being in the system. It will be very difficult for anything else in my life to ever top that.

Sports Boy
August 19th, 2016, 06:49 PM
For me it was finally finding a family and getting adopted after such a long time of being in the system. It will be very difficult for anything else in my life to ever top that.

This is awesome, Ben. So happy for you.

Inflation26
August 23rd, 2016, 09:30 AM
Being born was the best thing that ever happened to me.

But jokes aside, every time I go to a live music show I feel like that is the best moment ever. The atmosphere, the loud music, the lights, it just gives me goose bumps every time. Makes me intensely happy in the moment and the few days following

SeansLittleBro
September 25th, 2016, 11:57 AM
I guess it would be when I made the varsity swim team. I have always been chasing my brother but I made the varsity as a sophomore and he didn't till he was a junior :D I know that's mean, but there is always that sibling confrontation, isn't there?