PDA

View Full Version : High ambitions & mental confusion

girltotalk
February 16th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Hy guys...!
So I am at the 2nd year of highschool ,and I still don't have work habits....i lack at motivation. My mum is mentally ill,but im not sure what her diagnose is because she didn't go to psychiatrist for a long time....i also have scoliosis and kyphosis diagnose and its killing me.
Next month I will go to surgery ,probably two surgeries in one week....
I don't know how I'm supposed to do my schoolwork,and how would I keep up with school if I miss a month of school (and I will not be able to go to lessons ,so it will be really fuc*ed up)
I'm really sad right now ,and since I'm too abstract & psychopatic, people around me consider me weird,so they don't want really communicate on the same level as I do (so i have to manipulate with them)
I'm feeling really unmotivated misunderstood & anxious ,since I feel really older than other 16-year olds
....i just wanna be a happy girl :(
My parents & people at school don't know me at all,cause im hiding so much ...
I don't know how I'm supposed to live a normal life ...

Karkat
March 7th, 2014, 12:37 AM
Have you tried going to therapy, or expanding your 'reach' of friends? Maybe making friends with someone older than you would be good for you.

jayce_xt
March 7th, 2014, 02:46 PM
What do you mean when you say that they don't want to communicate on the same level as you?