PDA

View Full Version : New school team.

Kegie24
June 16th, 2016, 06:29 AM
Hey all! So we have started a new community in our school. It's called the SON Group, ie, ("Save Our Nature") and I'm in charge of the community. Our work as said, is to save our nature. Basically we'll be looking after the cleanliness of the school and its surroundings, encouraging planting more trees, saving lost pets from the neighborhood, and other such works. On part of cleanliness, we have decided to keep handmade dustbins in and around our school and encourage people to use them. Well, this is just a small thing, but it's our first project and we are planning on to do more bigger things. But, before that I need to decide on a proper uniform for our group. Since it's related to school, we already have our school uniform, but along with that I want something else. Something that could help our team members to stand out from the other students. Searching online, I found these badges. http://www.houlthellewell.com/our-product-line/schools/custom-castings/ I feel, this would do good with our school emblem and our team name on it. But I'm not quite sure of the prices of these plus the charges for imprinting the team name and emblem on it. Does, anyone know how much could all these cost? Please suggest as to what else could be used, if not badges.

Flapjack
June 16th, 2016, 08:09 AM
Hey all! So we have started a new community in our school. It's called the SON Group, ie, ("Save Our Nature") and I'm in charge of the community. Our work as said, is to save our nature. Basically we'll be looking after the cleanliness of the school and its surroundings, encouraging planting more trees, saving lost pets from the neighborhood, and other such works. On part of cleanliness, we have decided to keep handmade dustbins in and around our school and encourage people to use them. Well, this is just a small thing, but it's our first project and we are planning on to do more bigger things. But, before that I need to decide on a proper uniform for our group. Since it's related to school, we already have our school uniform, but along with that I want something else. Something that could help our team members to stand out from the other students. Searching online, I found these badges. http://www.houlthellewell.com/our-product-line/schools/custom-castings/ I feel, this would do good with our school emblem and our team name on it. But I'm not quite sure of the prices of these plus the charges for imprinting the team name and emblem on it. Does, anyone know how much could all these cost? Please suggest as to what else could be used, if not badges.
Can't you just use the cheap circle badges with paper inside them?

Endeavour
June 16th, 2016, 03:01 PM

Can't you just use the cheap circle badges with paper inside them?

Yeah - the cost of actually producing an engraved badge may be too expensive. I just found these (link) (http://www.bakerross.co.uk/design-a-badge-1?mkwid=s_dc&pcrid=84637816337&kword=&match=&plid=&gclid=CJ6Uuv6qrc0CFdS7GwodP_QN1w) and I guess you could print off the emblem and then cut it out to size? :) - also good for you for starting such a beneficial group !

MakeItRain
June 17th, 2016, 01:47 AM
Just try to fit in and see what your teemates think if you

Just JT
June 17th, 2016, 04:22 AM
Take like a 4" thick branch of a tree, cut into 1" thick pieces, frill a hole through them, and attach like yarn or string through the hole. That's your name tag, and people can decorate them the way they want. And yiur not using anything that's guna use anything that's not recyclable. Just use a tree branch that's already off a tree.

Plus it's free, and everyone is different, just like every member

Kegie24
July 20th, 2016, 02:28 AM
Hey! Thanks for your replies. Yes, have managed to make ordinary ones. It was a whole team decision.

Bull
July 20th, 2016, 06:37 AM
You and your team are to be congratulated on taking on this project. Best wishes for success in an important aspect of public life!