PDA

View Full Version : Oitnb!!!!

FlyOnTheWall
June 15th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Anyone else cant wait for the new season of Orange Is The New Black!!!
2 DAYS PEOPLE 2 DAYS!!!!!

Jinglebottom
June 16th, 2016, 09:01 AM
I stopped keeping up with it after the first season, but I'd like to catch up.

FlyOnTheWall
June 16th, 2016, 10:43 AM
I stopped keeping up with it after the first season, but I'd like to catch up.

YOU have one day its amazing I love it!!

Mars
June 16th, 2016, 11:29 AM
Pretty good show. Fucked up and gets me aggravated, but good. My friend and I are waiting for it lol

mahony0509
June 16th, 2016, 12:34 PM
Halfway through season 2, trying to get to Season 4. Amazing show, really funny yet serious at the same time.

FlyOnTheWall
June 16th, 2016, 02:40 PM
Pretty good show. Fucked up and gets me aggravated, but good. My friend and I are waiting for it lol
Exactly its genius and disturbing at the same time!

Halfway through season 2, trying to get to Season 4. Amazing show, really funny yet serious at the same time.

Yeah I watched a show every night you will get there in no time

azure moonstone
June 25th, 2016, 02:13 PM
Just got done watching season 4, and wow where do I start? So, soooo much negativity...and I feel bad about being this way about a show I like. The "main" character (who is progressively getting more annoying with every season), her sometimes girlfriend (who has been an awful character since day one), and the unbelievably one-dimensional junkie (who I actually liked at one time) all need to be written off of this show. Their characters are terrible, and their shit is getting old and repetitive. They also took who was probably the most interesting character on the show and killed her off.

Thank you for the other characters on the show (Taystee, Maritza, Daya, Sophia, some of the staff, etc...), though - otherwise watching this would be unbearable.

Jinglebottom
June 25th, 2016, 02:37 PM
Just got done watching season 4, and wow where do I start? So, soooo much negativity...and I feel bad about being this way about a show I like. The "main" character (who is progressively getting more annoying with every season), her sometimes girlfriend (who has been an awful character since day one), and the unbelievably one-dimensional junkie (who I actually liked at one time) all need to be written off of this show. Their characters are terrible, and their shit is getting old and repetitive. They also took who was probably the most interesting character on the show and killed her off.

Thank you for the other characters on the show (Taystee, Maritza, Daya, Sophia, some of the staff, etc...), though - otherwise watching this would be unbearable.
I love Nicky, Taystee and Poussey!! Alex (Piper's girlfriend) just bugs me to be honest. She's so.. extra.

Moriya
June 25th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Just an fyi: I didn't watch the first three seasons, I just happened to see my mom and sister watch the fourth season and I just hopped right in.

All I have to say about it though is....wow :eek: