PDA

View Full Version : Cats!!

FlyOnTheWall
June 15th, 2016, 03:35 PM
I am so upset...my mum absolutely despises cats but I want a kitten so so badly anyone else in this position?

sdavid54321
June 15th, 2016, 05:24 PM
i would like a cat too but my mom is the same

Flapjack
June 16th, 2016, 08:36 AM
I love cats so much:')
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/09/ca/f4/09caf44deecf255eebd31e8e6966611e.jpg

FlyOnTheWall
June 16th, 2016, 10:44 AM
I love cats so much:')
image (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/09/ca/f4/09caf44deecf255eebd31e8e6966611e.jpg)

Is that your cat?

Flapjack
June 16th, 2016, 02:08 PM
Is that your cat?
I wish!! I just googled cute catsXD

Melodic
June 16th, 2016, 02:33 PM
I was in the same position when I lived with my mom before she passed away. She didn't want us to have a pet in the house either.

Now I have a chihuahua and I plan on adopting a cat sometime soon as well.

FlyOnTheWall
June 16th, 2016, 02:35 PM
I was in the same position when I lived with my mom before she passed away. She didn't want us to have a pet in the house either.

Now I have a chihuahua and I plan on adopting a cat sometime soon as well.

May I suggest getting a kitty from a shelter?

Melodic
June 16th, 2016, 02:40 PM
May I suggest getting a kitty from a shelter?

No suggestion needed. I volunteer at a local rescue shelter so I plan on adopting a cat from there. :)

Barbara.
June 24th, 2016, 08:59 AM
We have a kitten and my baby brother pulls her hair.
She mostly sleeps in my room.

Anonymous2002
June 24th, 2016, 12:29 PM
When i was around 9 or 10 my neighbors hated there cat, they got a new dog that hated the cat so we asked them about I decided to adopt her and i called her tickles, because it was cold when I got her and she would shiver, i was thinking to call her shivers but that didn't sound cute. She ended up having 2 kittens, Doofus and Pip squeak, We couldn't keep pip squeak, also pip squeak was always squeaking trying to meow, so fucking cute and doofus could never find the food bowl, tickles was never really close to people, but when your sleeping she buries herself under you until you move then she bolts away, doofus however loved people and everything, he was so playful, when we got a puppy they would play together, and doofus protected tickles from other dogs, one time we were walking and they liked to follow us, but so did this dog, tickles started to run and up a tree, then doofus came out and chased the dog away, the dog would have killed him but it worked somehow :P but they are no longer with us ;( we have moved to a different state

Moriya
June 24th, 2016, 03:13 PM
I want to adopt a cat someday :)

Meron
June 24th, 2016, 03:58 PM
I've had a fuckton of kittens and cats before but I had to give them away because we moved ;-;

Nowadays I just take care of random cats by feeding them, no wonder cats like me :3

jamie_n5
July 22nd, 2016, 08:06 PM
I feel for you. Keep trying and talk to your mom. I like cats but am very allergic to them so I can't have one. :(

Iri_dium
July 28th, 2016, 10:35 AM
I am so upset...my mum absolutely despises cats but I want a kitten so so badly anyone else in this position?

I can understand you very well because I was in the same position for all my childhood :( My mother was too totally against the cats in our house :(
I could have them only after the moving to my own flat and it was like a holiday to me! :) And still it is despite such long time :)
But now I can agree with our mothers in some ways because I understood that having cats also brings a great responsibility... You'll need to care about them constantly which means time and money for this, also it's a problem for travelling if you live alone and don't have anyone who can care about them during your absence :(
And cats can really cause dirtyness in your house and harm the furniture etc... For example, I needed to buy the new sheets from these ones http://jonsguide.org/best-top-dreamfit-sheets-reviews/ because my previous ones were totally screwed up with my cats :mad::( And such cases can be rather expensive so firstly it's better to think carefully before having your own cat in the future :what:
But anyway who cares about all that stuf when you see such pictures?! :D

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/602729491916435458/hSu0UjMC.jpg

NatteDroom03
July 30th, 2016, 03:12 AM
I love cats, but we can't have one either. No pets allowed where we live. :(

devotionnel
July 31st, 2016, 03:47 PM
My dad has 2 cats: both siblings, one boy and one girl.

When we went to see the litter and choose which ones we wanted, the boy came up to us right away and was asking for fuss and running around our legs, so naturally he was our first choice. The girl was the runt of the litter and the boy seemed to protect her so we chose her also. They're around 7 now, I really can't remember how old.

Falcons_11
August 1st, 2016, 04:21 PM
I love my cat, Toots. She is a 5 year old tabby and she usually sleeps on my bed if she isn't sleeping in my sister's bed. We got her as a kitten when she just arrived at our back door one cold morning. She was hungry and cold. We took her in and she has remained here ever since then. She is the youngest member of the family and the queen of the house.