PDA

View Full Version : Is there an easy way to find your past posts?

FlyOnTheWall
June 15th, 2016, 03:01 PM
I have just made my first post on this forum and was just wondering if there was an eay way to see if you got replies on your forum post rather then going make through the forum trying to find it?

Endeavour
June 15th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Hi there FlyOnTheWall - welcome to VT :) :clover:

If it is a thread that you have created, you could go into your profile (click your username in the top right) > Click 'statistics' > Click 'find all threads made by.... ' then click on the thread you want to see the replies to.

Does that help?

FlyOnTheWall
June 15th, 2016, 03:17 PM
Hi there FlyOnTheWall - welcome to VT :) :clover:

If it is a thread that you have created, you could go into your profile (click your username in the top right) > Click 'statistics' > Click 'find all threads made by.... ' then click on the thread you want to see the replies to.

Does that help?

thank you very much

Endeavour
June 15th, 2016, 03:18 PM
thank you very much

Also as you may have already noticed if someone quotes you or mentions you (by putting @ then your username) a little notification comes up under your username at the top right :)

xXl0sth0peXx
June 18th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Also, I'll add to this that once you get 300 posts, you can only view your last 300 posts, or your first 300 posts. You'll see the last 300 posts by default, but if you go to "search" ---> "advanced search" ---> type your username in the box and then on the left side where it says "Sort Results by", change that to "in ascending order". It doesn't necessarily help for any posts in between your last 300 and first 300, but it's something at least..

Abyssal Echo
June 18th, 2016, 10:29 PM
I have just made my first post on this forum and was just wondering if there was an eay way to see if you got replies on your forum post rather then going make through the forum trying to find it?

At the top of the page click on thread tools then subscribe to the thread.... you'll get notified when there's a new post in that thread.