PDA

View Full Version : Derealisation

Justino2263
June 15th, 2016, 10:46 AM
Hello, all.

After continuous researching I have found that I think that I have derealisation.

I'm a healthy 15 year old boy. Recently I've been doing my usual staying up late. I decided to reset my sleep schedule by doing an all nighter the day of my flight to new York. I stayed up through the flight and didn't go to sleep until 6 o clock. I was staying at a cousin's house that I've never been to before. During the hours before me going to bed, I started to shut down etc. He next morning after, I started feeling different, like everything is on autopilot
I walk, and everything is as if I was conscious I was thinking of walking to let's say the kitchen, but I never conciously made the decision. I talk to my family members but I still don't consciously make the decision of what to say or what to do with hand motions.

I've read that derealisation comes with past symptoms and anxiety etc.
This has only happened once when I was much younger, and I remember it just went away and I continued life. But this now is lasting longer and giving me bad thoughts if this will last forever.

I don't have anxiety. Our family hasn't ever had an issue with anxiety or depression, and it's summertime so I don't have to worry about school and I'm not. There aren't any worries on my mind at all. I'm not bullied, I don't cut or anything.

Please help!

Warm regards,

Justin

lliam
June 15th, 2016, 11:25 AM
See a psychologist or better a neurologist. Just in case.

Justino2263
June 15th, 2016, 11:47 AM
As I'm away, I'll just wait and see what happens. It seems to be getting a little better each day. I get moments of awareness when I shower, etc.