PDA

View Full Version : Tank tops?

Ratman1234
June 13th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Hi. So I have a question on tank tops or sleeveless shirts or whatever they are called. (They are basically the shirts with no sleeves.) So summer's coming up and I've always wanted to wear them and now seems like good time. My question is do you have to have amazing physique and muscles wo wear them or something. Because I haven't got tiny arms or anything or a massive belly, but I don't work out that much, so my I'm kinda that average guy who isn't super muscular but also not fat. So do you need to have like a six pack and massive arms to where then and will I just look silly or are they fine for anyone?
Thanks

lliam
June 13th, 2016, 03:43 PM
My question is do you have to have amazing physique and muscles wo wear them or something.

Nah, haven't such a amazing physique etc.

But I'm amazing anyway. That's why I'm wearing now and then such sleeveless shirts. No matter what others may think of it.

lemondrop
June 13th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Nah everyone can wear tank tops,just don't wear those which are made for the gym ( with big gaps in back and chest) those would make you look funny,just wear colourful normal tanks ^.^ they're cool, plus you get better tan with tank ^.^ everyday i wear tank top,have tonnes of those(maybe because that i have appealing physique mr. Showoff )

everlong
June 14th, 2016, 04:38 PM
I'd say if it's comfortable, who cares? But if you really do care if you'll look silly, I guess I don't know. I wouldn't think so, but I guess others would think differently.

nekid
June 18th, 2016, 09:34 AM
I like them, me and my friends wear them all the time

Just JT
June 18th, 2016, 02:45 PM
I wear them sometimes. Don't think you need a certian body type or anything. I do think that guys who got a 6pack gut look sexy in them, as does a guy who's in just normal shape to. Think it looks nice, especially the white ones on a tanned body. But hey, go for it, if you don't like it then stop wearing them.

FlyOnTheWall
June 18th, 2016, 03:24 PM
Everyone can wear tank tops man you do you

Dalcourt
June 18th, 2016, 10:27 PM
I don't think you need a certain body type...i mean everything looks greater if you have a great body but this doesn't mean that people with a " normal" not too athletic body can't wear stuff.
I'd say wear whatever you want as long as you feel comfortable with it.

Uranus
June 18th, 2016, 11:50 PM
Hmmmm, lemme think. I'm pretty sure anyone is capable of sliding a shirt on. A sleeveless one is even easier and less effort, so it sounds like anyone can wear them.

Flapjack
June 19th, 2016, 05:18 AM
Hi. So I have a question on tank tops or sleeveless shirts or whatever they are called. (They are basically the shirts with no sleeves.) So summer's coming up and I've always wanted to wear them and now seems like good time. My question is do you have to have amazing physique and muscles wo wear them or something. Because I haven't got tiny arms or anything or a massive belly, but I don't work out that much, so my I'm kinda that average guy who isn't super muscular but also not fat. So do you need to have like a six pack and massive arms to where then and will I just look silly or are they fine for anyone?
Thanks
Wear whatever you want buddy!!!:) They are used by guys that wanna show off their arms but there is no rule saying you must have 20 inch biceps to wear one!!:)

Rydar8
June 19th, 2016, 07:35 PM
well not to be the negative one here, but I have 2 tank tops, which my sisters have said never to wear until I have bigger muscles and better "physique" as you put it. so I don't wear any, its sleeves and hoodies 24/7. I don't plan on wearing them until I have the muscle to show it off, because without muscle, I think it just looks silly

Maddy01
June 20th, 2016, 01:34 AM
Tanktops (singlets in Australia) are for everyone, no matter your shape or size

Darth Vader
June 20th, 2016, 02:18 AM
Hahah I hate them personally

SethfromMI
June 20th, 2016, 08:35 AM
of course you can wear them. wear want you want to/what is comfortable for you.

pjones
June 22nd, 2016, 06:54 PM
i wear them most days during the summer. i'm not a body builder but in pretty good shape

Jontxu
August 19th, 2016, 10:22 AM
Wear them if you like them

zack.zack
August 19th, 2016, 11:55 AM
Thanks

Nah, you dont need to have a perfect bod to wear that kind of shirt, I see guys of all body types wearing them and I guess they do it because its comfortable in the hot weather. If you want to wear them, go ahead and never mind what anyone has to say about it, its about your being comfortable, not giving someone a fashion show.

Madison519
September 6th, 2016, 11:10 AM
Personally, I don't Ike them on guys, but lots of girls do. You should feel free to wear them and I'm sure you'll look fine!

Chris298
September 9th, 2016, 08:51 AM
Personally I really like them, they are comfortable in the summer, especially going places where you need to wear a shirt, they still feel more free and comfy that a regular t shirt. Plus you don't get pit stains! Even with deodorant I can still get sweaty!

Kyle37
September 9th, 2016, 01:56 PM
You don't need to have big muscly arms to wear them. Try one on and see if how it looks and feels makes you comfortable and then wear it! Although in my opinion people with fat flabby arms should probably stay away.