PDA

View Full Version : More Anxiety?

BrokenWingedPegasus
June 12th, 2016, 07:07 AM
I don't know where to post this so sorry if it's in the wrong place, and I'd thank mods for switching if needed.
I'm having some more anxiety lately, sometimes at 'random' occasions. I sometimes just think or read one sentence and my body feels warmer and I sweat a little, and I start getting stressed. There's nothing important like exams or things like that that make me nervous, I'm just feeling more stressed and anxious lately, at just a thought. If someone could help or if someone needs more details, than ask me what you need, thanks.

Flapjack
June 12th, 2016, 02:41 PM
I don't know where to post this so sorry if it's in the wrong place, and I'd thank mods for switching if needed.
I'm having some more anxiety lately, sometimes at 'random' occasions. I sometimes just think or read one sentence and my body feels warmer and I sweat a little, and I start getting stressed. There's nothing important like exams or things like that that make me nervous, I'm just feeling more stressed and anxious lately, at just a thought. If someone could help or if someone needs more details, than ask me what you need, thanks.
My friend I am really sorry you're going through this and I wish I could help but I have no good advice!! Have you seen a doctor?

BrokenWingedPegasus
June 12th, 2016, 02:49 PM
My friend I am really sorry you're going through this and I wish I could help but I have no good advice!! Have you seen a doctor?
I didn't, but I'm most likely going to go to a psychologist next month (It's the only one that's free and he/she isn't available this month)

Dalcourt
June 12th, 2016, 03:03 PM
I didn't, but I'm most likely going to go to a psychologist next month (It's the only one that's free and he/she isn't available this month)

It's good you are able to see a therapist at last. Even if you still have to wait...it may be useful to help you get better again.

BrokenWingedPegasus
June 12th, 2016, 03:06 PM
It's good you are able to see a therapist at last. Even if you still have to wait...it may be useful to help you get better again.
Yes, having to wait for the rest of this month seems like an eternity though.. It's because it would be better to get help at the moment. Well, better late than never, I guess.

I'd still like help if someone that saw this thread felt the same or knew what it could be, please tell me something! Thanks :)