PDA

View Full Version : I'm not sure anymore

Anonymous2002
June 12th, 2016, 06:45 AM
I'm not quite sure if its worth it at all...
I'm not really suicidal anymore but I think it is starting to come back, and nothing is really triggering but some memories, it's mostly relationships and how most or all say to get over it or act as if it's not important, it is to me, I try but all girls seem to go for the fuck boys and all the nice guys are left to suffer... I just don't know if I want to live at all, it's just so pointless...
I'm going to go make a cup of tea and watch some youtube...

Flapjack
June 12th, 2016, 10:24 AM
I'm not really suicidal anymore but I think it is starting to come back, and nothing is really triggering but some memories, it's mostly relationships and how most or all say to get over it or act as if it's not important, it is to me, I try but all girls seem to go for the fuck boys and all the nice guys are left to suffer... I just don't know if I want to live at all, it's just so pointless...
I understand how the heartbreak feels buddy:) I'm glad you're not really suicidal anymore and if you need any help you can come to me:)

BrokenWingedPegasus
June 12th, 2016, 04:07 PM

Hey, there's much more in life than just a relationship. Think of like, career, helping society, etc. Life is worth it, even if it seems like hell right now, I know that from experience. I'm sure you'll find someone eventually, not all girls are like that. Good luck :)

Kacchon
June 15th, 2016, 11:58 PM
It's not pointless. If somebody isn't going to be there for you, they aren't worth your time. The right person for you will come eventually. Waiting sucks, but it's worth it when things are finally better. Don't give up. :)