PDA

View Full Version : Skipped period for two months

Amethyst Rose
June 11th, 2016, 03:41 PM
I've skipped one month before, but never two. The only possible reason I can think of is that I have been on numerous antibiotics for the past few months for allergies, getting my wisdom teeth removed, that sort of thing. I am just finally starting to feel like myself again after finishing up all this medication. Do you think this is why I've skipped my period for two months? Should I worry?

Taryn98
June 11th, 2016, 05:07 PM
I'm sure that's the cause and you should be ok. A lot of medications can cause irregular periods. Stress can do the same thing.

Elysium
June 11th, 2016, 05:57 PM
I missed mine for three months last year and my doctor said it wasn't something to be concerned about, probably just stress. I say if you go more than three or four months (assuming you're normally more or less regular), maybe you should bring it up to your doctor.

Amethyst Rose
June 12th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Thank you both. Yes I'm regular the majority of the time. I haven't skipped in like a year and that time was due to stress. I'll be sure to see a doctor if it keeps persisting.

SkyClad33605
June 13th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Well, if you're having unprotected sex, or letting any sperm near your vagina then I would get a pee stick.

But if not, then it could be anything. I am super irregular during swim season due to the amount of activity and the fact that my weight usually dips from the exercise. I was on the pill to regulate my cycle but that was more problems than it was worse. But that reaction was just me. I am totally pro-pill.

FlyOnTheWall
June 16th, 2016, 10:50 AM
It could be that your under weight during my anorexia I lost my period for like 10 months

Amethyst Rose
June 22nd, 2016, 01:15 PM
Ty for your responses. I am a virgin and am not underweight, and I'm relieved I finally had it last week, hopefully it will be back to normal now.

LITTLEANGEL16
June 24th, 2016, 09:37 AM
I've skipped one month before, but never two. The only possible reason I can think of is that I have been on numerous antibiotics for the past few months for allergies, getting my wisdom teeth removed, that sort of thing. I am just finally starting to feel like myself again after finishing up all this medication. Do you think this is why I've skipped my period for two months? Should I worry?

Its good to hear that you are getting back to normal now. I hope it stays like that for you. XX :yes:

Marilyn_monroe
June 30th, 2016, 01:51 PM
It's normal for beginners sometimespecially it can come two to three months late but if you're sexually active then I would suggest going to the doctor just to make sure everything is okay

Amethyst Rose
June 30th, 2016, 01:57 PM
It's normal for beginners sometimespecially it can come two to three months late but if you're sexually active then I would suggest going to the doctor just to make sure everything is okay

Hey, thanks for your reply. I'm not sexually active, and I've had my period for 4 years (idk if that's still considered a beginner).