PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Frank Million

Murk.T.M
June 10th, 2016, 12:45 AM
Hey I got a text for this 'Frank million' guy, check it out.

So my last name starts with C not O.
I did not reply.

With all due respect, I need to introduce myself to you, I'm Mr.Frank Million My main purpose of sending you this message is that I want you and I to make a deal that will benefit both of us, I work with (CHB) CHASE BANK as an audit and accounting manager in the United States of America, I am pleased to contact you because of your last name and that will benefit both of us, that is, if you can be trusted for me so that everything will be delivered to you at the end of this business.

Why do I have the pleasure of contacting you is that I want you to be the next of kin to my late client who died in the earthquake disaster on January 12, 2010 in Haiti, which killed more than 200,000 people, and that will be very easy for me to use you as the next of kin to the deceased account, so that the bottom can be moved to you as the next of kin of the deceased.

Be happy if you can do this business together and share the money from 50% to me and 50% goes to you, because you will have the money and there is no risk at all because I do not want to be greedy, Late ( Mr. Jim Obradovic), presented the sum of 3.7 million euros in my bank and I am his account manager and I know what to do to put your name on the bank's database as the next of kin to the deceased account, you will automatically be the closest relative to the bottom and there will be no trace of it, I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free, if you will not betray me at the end of this transaction.

If you are interested in doing this business with me, please contact me through my direct email: ([email protected]) However, this business should be confidential between you and me, please, I repeat, no third should know anything about this transaction.

I hope this email finds you in good faith.

Continuous with respect.

Mr. Frank Million.
CHASE BANK (CHB)

(Auditing and Accounting Manager)

Microcosm
June 10th, 2016, 01:38 AM
I repeat, no third should know anything about this transaction.

What have you done.

Murk.T.M
June 14th, 2016, 02:53 AM
Haha

Periphery
June 14th, 2016, 06:35 AM
Hey I got a text for this 'Frank million' guy, check it out.

So my last name starts with C not O.
I did not reply.

With all due respect, I need to introduce myself to you, I'm Mr.Frank Million My main purpose of sending you this message is that I want you and I to make a deal that will benefit both of us, I work with (CHB) CHASE BANK as an audit and accounting manager in the United States of America, I am pleased to contact you because of your last name and that will benefit both of us, that is, if you can be trusted for me so that everything will be delivered to you at the end of this business.

Why do I have the pleasure of contacting you is that I want you to be the next of kin to my late client who died in the earthquake disaster on January 12, 2010 in Haiti, which killed more than 200,000 people, and that will be very easy for me to use you as the next of kin to the deceased account, so that the bottom can be moved to you as the next of kin of the deceased.

Be happy if you can do this business together and share the money from 50% to me and 50% goes to you, because you will have the money and there is no risk at all because I do not want to be greedy, Late ( Mr. Jim Obradovic), presented the sum of 3.7 million euros in my bank and I am his account manager and I know what to do to put your name on the bank's database as the next of kin to the deceased account, you will automatically be the closest relative to the bottom and there will be no trace of it, I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free, if you will not betray me at the end of this transaction.

If you are interested in doing this business with me, please contact me through my direct email: ([email protected]) However, this business should be confidential between you and me, please, I repeat, no third should know anything about this transaction.

I hope this email finds you in good faith.

Continuous with respect.

Mr. Frank Million.
CHASE BANK (CHB)

(Auditing and Accounting Manager)

This sounds shady as fuck. How did he get your email adres/phone number (is it an actual text or an email?) in the first place?

StoppingTom
June 14th, 2016, 08:06 AM
It's pretty much the Nigerian Prince spam email, it happens quite often.

everlong
June 14th, 2016, 04:34 PM
It's pretty much the Nigerian Prince spam email, it happens quite often.

I think he's right. They're pretty funny.