PDA

View Full Version : No luck, and no one cares

BrokenWingedPegasus
June 9th, 2016, 12:59 PM
So... :( I was really unmotivated of starting another thread because of problems, I wasn't even going to start this thread... But well, I guess I'll start one...

Basically, I have zero luck. I already have very, very poor luck every day on my life, but today really showed that. My grades were all perfect, everything was working out, but in the last class of the year, the teacher decided to mess up everything. (I needed a 17 average, but I got a 16.83 average, and even though there are 2 years left, it would have helped a lot...) I thought I was getting lucky for once in my damn life but nope... Also, I was going to have lunch with all my class, but they chose a place (it wasn't even the most voted place to go) where there's a bad atmosphere because of bad tobacco smell, and I can't really smell it because of my disease and I'm straight edge so I hate the smell even more. I ate alone in the school, like every other freaking day. All of my 'friends' are leaving next year too, so I'm going to be alone, like I already am. No one really cares about me IRL too, I have no one to talk to when I'm sad, the person I live with only makes it worse everytime I feel bad. I want to cry really bad, but most times the tears don't come out. (I cried once today for a little, but almost nothing and almost did about 4 times during the rest of the day)
Yeah, that's what's happening in my life. I thought no one would care and people would think I'm annoying for making lots of threads like this, so I didn't think of starting the thread, but I had the 'courage' to try...

Just JT
June 9th, 2016, 02:17 PM
Hey man I'm sorry you had such a bad day like that. I know how it feels to have a bad run of luck. Even when they seem like their really not just a bad run.

So....tbh, I think there are people in your life that do care about you. Sometimes when we're down, it's not so easy to recognize, so it just kinda makes the whole thing feel more....idk, depressing....

I know your working really hard at 100 posts so you can start chatting with people in pm's, and that's a goal, because that'll help change stuff, get to know people better.
But for now we're here, listening, talking here if you need ok?

So try n put a smile on, trust me, it does hurt, but it'll feel better in a bit...

BrokenWingedPegasus
June 9th, 2016, 02:43 PM
Hey man I'm sorry you had such a bad day like that. I know how it feels to have a bad run of luck. Even when they seem like their really not just a bad run.

So....tbh, I think there are people in your life that do care about you. Sometimes when we're down, it's not so easy to recognize, so it just kinda makes the whole thing feel more....idk, depressing....

I know your working really hard at 100 posts so you can start chatting with people in pm's, and that's a goal, because that'll help change stuff, get to know people better.
But for now we're here, listening, talking here if you need ok?

So try n put a smile on, trust me, it does hurt, but it'll feel better in a bit...

People 'care' for me in my life, but they don't care 'properly'. Sure, my mom takes me to the doctor when I'm sick, gives me food, etc, but when I'm feeling depressed and down, I've never had anyone who cared, she would just make me worse by saying she's also bad, and speaking loud at me, etc. Thanks for being here, though. I'm resorting to this site more often since I don't have anyone to talk to.

Amethyst Rose
June 9th, 2016, 02:55 PM
Hey, don't be down my friend :) everyone has bad days, sorry today was one of those for you. Don't feel bad about posting a lot of threads like these, keeping these feelings bottled up inside is bad for you. And remember, it may not be apparent, but there is ALWAYS someone who cares. I hope tomorrow is a better day.

Just JT
June 9th, 2016, 03:00 PM
I can absolutely relate to what your saying. My parents are/were no poster children either. And just about a year ago, when placed where I am now, I had a shit ton of hate. And I took that hate out on the world around me with my fists. I also joined a forum, and became very dependent on it emotionally. I found many "friend" who I'd talk with, daily, and many I still do, we share our daily battles if you will. It can be a very therapeutic thing if you do it right, express yourself well, and learn from it, and others to.

So take your time, don't rush, get to know people, and the suport will be there ok?

BrokenWingedPegasus
June 9th, 2016, 03:08 PM
I know there probably is someone who cares, and I will try to do all those things.
It's just that I'm feeling terrible because like I said before me and my mom have discussions everyday, we just had another one right now, and what she does is:
- Not listen to me
- Lower my self esteem by a lot.
Right now, I know that I'm worthy and all and my self esteem won't be lowered again, but it's already lower than normal and if right now, I'd believe everything my mom says, my self esteem would be 5 times lower than what it is now.

Dalcourt
June 9th, 2016, 09:51 PM
I know there probably is someone who cares, and I will try to do all those things.
It's just that I'm feeling terrible because like I said before me and my mom have discussions everyday, we just had another one right now, and what she does is:
- Not listen to me
- Lower my self esteem by a lot.
Right now, I know that I'm worthy and all and my self esteem won't be lowered again, but it's already lower than normal and if right now, I'd believe everything my mom says, my self esteem would be 5 times lower than what it is now.

It is normal not to agree on everything with your parents at your age...But still, for some reasons you and your mom don't seem to get along. Why do you feel your mom lowers your self esteem...what are those disussions you have about. Maybe she just don't know how to react because of your depression ane she means well but her approach is just plain wrong.
You can really only try and talk this out.

BrokenWingedPegasus
June 10th, 2016, 03:47 AM
It is normal not to agree on everything with your parents at your age...But still, for some reasons you and your mom don't seem to get along. Why do you feel your mom lowers your self esteem...what are those disussions you have about. Maybe she just don't know how to react because of your depression ane she means well but her approach is just plain wrong.
You can really only try and talk this out.

She lowers my self esteem because she talks about my brother when he was the same age as me and says he was much better than me, says that I can't do anything, most things I do are bad, that I'm an idiot because I can't really make friends or talk because I'm an introvert... We've tried talking but it just happens again in the next days. I think she doesn't want me bad, but the way to make me feel better is not saying that because I'm depressed I'm doing bad things to her (just because I tell her my problems) and also not by insulting me like that. I don't think she'll ever understand me.