PDA

View Full Version : Payday The Heist & Payday 2

Meron
June 9th, 2016, 12:28 PM
One of the most popular games out there on Steam, a co-op game consisting of four players or less, mainly about heists.

Anyone playing it? If so, what's your favorite character(s) and what is your favorite attire(s)? What are your favorite weapons of choice?

My favorite characters are Houston and Hoxton mainly, my favorite attires are Mastermind and Ghost, mainly because I like to do stealth.

My favorite weapons are pretty much enhanced silenced pistols with laser sights preferably, along with either a suppressed assault rifle or a shotgun. (Shotgun's used for plan B in case shit turns ugly and it's time to kill shit)

What about you peeps?

Flapjack
June 9th, 2016, 12:31 PM
One of the most popular games out there on Steam, a co-op game consisting of four players or less, mainly about heists.

Anyone playing it? If so, what's your favorite character(s) and what is your favorite attire(s)? What are your favorite weapons of choice?

My favorite characters are Houston and Hoxton mainly, my favorite attires are Mastermind and Ghost, mainly because I like to do stealth.

My favorite weapons are pretty much enhanced silenced pistols with laser sights preferably, along with either a suppressed assault rifle or a shotgun. (Shotgun's used for plan B in case shit turns ugly and it's time to kill shit)

What about you peeps?

I used to play it loads!!! I am enforcer with minigun and rpg. My favourite character is bonnie (no jokeXD)

I miss payday 2 so much!

Rendez-Vous
June 11th, 2016, 10:23 AM
I've got Payday: The Heist for free on some giveaway time ago and have never played it yet. Is it worth spending time on it? Or Payday 2 is better?

TheWaltsu
June 11th, 2016, 11:45 AM
I have played Payday: The Heist and Payday 2 at my cousin's place, but i haven't (yet) buyed them... Waiting for summer sale!

Flapjack
June 12th, 2016, 04:05 AM
I've got Payday: The Heist for free on some giveaway time ago and have never played it yet. Is it worth spending time on it? Or Payday 2 is better?
Thats how I got payday the heistXD Yeah payday 2 is a lot better but the graphics are really outdated now.