PDA

View Full Version : Penis infection

The Boom
June 8th, 2016, 04:57 PM
I'm kind of embarassed like that guy, rioo. I've been having this problem for a couple of days.
The tip of my dick is red-ish. Now I've done a bit of research and it's nothing serious. I'm planning to have sex with someone so I'm trying to get rid of this as fast as possible. Anyone got some tips? :(

kevenity
June 8th, 2016, 06:02 PM
Is your penis head dry? like irritated? are you circumsiced or uncircumcised?
or It could be a fungal infection so you might need some anti fungal cream. If it prolongs, go to your doctor.

The Boom
June 8th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Is your penis head dry? like irritated? are you circumsiced or uncircumcised?
or It could be a fungal infection so you might need some anti fungal cream. If it prolongs, go to your doctor.

My penis head is in fact dry and irritated and I am not circumsiced.

Just JT
June 8th, 2016, 09:26 PM
You did some research you said so you must know what it is
Sounds to me like it might just be dry skin?
If that's the issue, use some moiturizing lotions and stop masturbating for a couple days
If it's something other than that, you might wana talk to your doctor before you put that thing someplace someone else may regret, and please use a condom

kevenity
June 8th, 2016, 09:38 PM
My penis head is in fact dry and irritated and I am not circumsiced.

oh then yes you should moisturize it cause dryness does tend to do that just like what ^^ said

Uniquemind
June 9th, 2016, 01:16 AM
See a doctor.

Flapjack
June 9th, 2016, 12:34 PM
I'm kind of embarassed like that guy, rioo. I've been having this problem for a couple of days.
The tip of my dick is red-ish. Now I've done a bit of research and it's nothing serious. I'm planning to have sex with someone so I'm trying to get rid of this as fast as possible. Anyone got some tips? :(
Go see a doctor. Google and guys on forums cannot diagnose your infection. Only a doctor can. I doubt it will be treated before you see her.... so don't sleep with her.

Hermes
June 9th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Could in be Thrush? See Thrush in men (http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Thrush-men/Pages/Introduction.aspx).

Dalcourt
June 9th, 2016, 10:41 PM
Go see a doctor. Google and guys on forums cannot diagnose your infection. Only a doctor can. I doubt it will be treated before you see her.... so don't sleep with her.

yeah...that's what I'd say,too. People here can only make guesses and on google you find also tons of bullshit when it comes to medical stuff... wrong diagnosis or treatment could cause even more harm.
So go see a doctor about it ...the only thing you can do to be safe and a doctor can tell you if it's okay to have sex or if it has to heal first.