PDA

View Full Version : Any bass players?

Katie NYC
June 7th, 2016, 05:42 AM
I've been playing for about two years now and I love it. I started playing the guitar and two lessons in I randomly tried my teachers bass and I fell in love. Just connected with it. I have a Fender American Standard jazz bass and a cheap little ampeg combo. I'm not in a band yet but I'm looking forward to joining one. Any other bass players out there?

everlong
June 7th, 2016, 05:12 PM
I don't play it now but I want to, I feel like I'd enjoy it. I'm actually saving up money right now to buy a bass and bass amp.

Mars
June 7th, 2016, 09:13 PM
^ Also savin up for a bass and amp. my good friend plays bass and I've been really wanting to get one since it isn't the same playin bass lines on the guitar :P

Katie NYC
June 8th, 2016, 05:12 AM
^ Also savin up for a bass and amp. my good friend plays bass and I've been really wanting to get one since it isn't the same playin bass lines on the guitar :P

Hey NY girl. I'm in queens. You should totally get a bass. You can get a cheap bass and amp and play. Sooo much fun.

I don't play it now but I want to, I feel like I'd enjoy it. I'm actually saving up money right now to buy a bass and bass amp.

Do it. It really doesn't take much to get something totally decent and playable.

-merged double post. Please use the "Edit" and "Multi-Quote button. -Emerald Dream.

everlong
June 14th, 2016, 04:30 PM
Hey NY girl. I'm in queens. You should totally get a bass. You can get a cheap bass and amp and play. Sooo much fun.

Do it. It really doesn't take much to get something totally decent and playable.

-merged double post. Please use the "Edit" and "Multi-Quote button. -Emerald Dream.

Just got it a couple days ago. I haven't started learning much yet but I shall.