PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all the engineers!

HououinKiyoma
June 6th, 2016, 08:55 AM
I was curious to know how many of you all on VT are studying or are engineers.

Comment your stream and country and of your experiences!

I'm doing Instrumentation Engineering from Mumbai University, India and my first years almost over! I can safely say I did have quite some fun even through the semesters, assignments, projects and submissions. I got to learn a lot about people and have learned about the outside world. I've also gotten used to travelling in the busy city of Mumbai (and I assure you it's no mean task!)

And yes. I've made a ton of great friends!:D

Splat
June 6th, 2016, 09:05 AM
I have been planning on being an engineer for a few years. Currently, I am gonna try and be a pilot as a first, but as a backup, I also want to study aerospace engineering at cambridge uni. I've spoken to loads of different people and companies as well. BAE Systems is one of my most contacted lot and they've helped me tremendously on what I want to do.

HououinKiyoma
June 6th, 2016, 09:10 AM
I have been planning on being an engineer for a few years. Currently, I am gonna try and be a pilot as a first, but as a backup, I also want to study aerospace engineering at cambridge uni. I've spoken to loads of different people and companies as well. BAE Systems is one of my most contacted lot and they've helped me tremendously on what I want to do.

Wow that's awesome! Good luck on that!

Typhlosion
June 6th, 2016, 12:09 PM
I studied one year of Computer Engineering at UNIFEI, failed miserably, and am now on my second year of Comp. Eng. at UNIFESP. I'm enjoying the course a lot, a lot of the obligatory Engineering courses (Calculus, Physics) are actually very insightful on how things work. It's no pushover, but definitely fun and the thing I want to do :D

feli 99
June 6th, 2016, 01:04 PM
I'm in a Mashine building school

PlasmaHam
July 9th, 2016, 07:44 PM
I've started some dual-enrolled community college classes to help with my goal of becoming a Mechanical Engineer. Doing my first two years of schooling at a community college before transitioning onto a traditional college.