PDA

View Full Version : Ear/Headphones or Speakers?

HououinKiyoma
June 6th, 2016, 08:50 AM
What do you prefer and why?

Flapjack
June 6th, 2016, 09:10 AM
Headphones - Higher quality sound and better build quality than earphones, but your music is still private unlike speakers.

BrokenWingedPegasus
June 6th, 2016, 09:21 AM
Depends on the situation, when I'm alone at home I listen to music on the computer, with the computer's speakers, but in situations where you want the music to be more private and that it's earphones... well, at least if I had earphones. Sadly I don't have any earphones or headphones. I'd love to have some one day.

Melodic
June 6th, 2016, 11:30 AM
Headphones. The problem with speakers is that I listen to a lot of music with explicit content and my family don't like that type of stuff.

Typhlosion
June 6th, 2016, 11:37 AM
I enjoy speakers much more than headphones for home use. If I'm eating, for example, something on my head keeps bothering me.

everlong
June 6th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Speakers, they just sound better. I use earbuds when I'm out of the house, or I'm watching a YouTube video or something.

Amethyst Rose
June 6th, 2016, 05:38 PM
At home: speakers, or sometimes headphones if I'm in the mood to zone everything out, am listening to something with explicit lyrics, or both. Away from home: earbuds, just easier to carry around.

kevenity
June 6th, 2016, 09:46 PM
i like earphones cause headphones make my ears hurt and speakers make what im listening to public

jdhud024
June 6th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Speakers any day. I have a nice set of earbuds, but nothing beats the sound of high quality home audio. I love being able to turn it up and see things on the wall shake but not have any distortion, and I love being able to physically feel the music. Nothing beats a bass drum or low end note that is loud enough that you feel a "punch" hit your chest. And crystal clear high end is just as good. That is why I love my Klipsch system, its got both ear-piercing high end and wall-rattling low end with zero distortion. <3

german_boy
June 11th, 2016, 06:29 PM
Headphones. I just bought new ones and the sound is better tan the one of my speakers.

Mars
June 11th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Speakers. It sounds so much nicer when you can hear it full blast and change the volume of the bass etc. Earphones second because I don't own headphones and for when I'm out the house it's private.

azure moonstone
June 11th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Even when I'm alone (which is a lot) I usually use earphones. I've been using them for so long it's pretty much a habit and I don't ever think to take them out. :lol:

Human
June 16th, 2016, 01:06 PM
Earphones, headphones are too bulky and ruin my hair, and I like having the music injected into my brain so no speakers