PDA

View Full Version : Should I change driving instructor?

benthompson
June 6th, 2016, 07:50 AM
Hi, I've started having driving lessons but my driving instructor always seems to be on holiday or full booked up so I can't get a lesson. I've only had 6 hours of driving in over two months. Other people I know have 1 or 2 lessons a week and I feel like it's going to take me so long to pass if I continue at this pace.
Would you recommend that I find a new driving instructor that can fit me in more often, or just stick with what I'm doing atm?

Flapjack
June 6th, 2016, 09:35 AM
Hi, I've started having driving lessons but my driving instructor always seems to be on holiday or full booked up so I can't get a lesson. I've only had 6 hours of driving in over two months. Other people I know have 1 or 2 lessons a week and I feel like it's going to take me so long to pass if I continue at this pace.
Would you recommend that I find a new driving instructor that can fit me in more often, or just stick with what I'm doing atm?
N'aahhhh move on!

Derek951
June 10th, 2016, 04:59 PM
yeah, if you aren't getting what you need from the current instructor, time for a new one. For one thing, you're the customer so you should get what you want. And second, driving is too important of a skill to skimp on.