PDA

View Full Version : Life changer

TheWolf
June 5th, 2016, 01:42 AM
This story is for the ones that are in the need of some motivation.

So, long story short, my best friend died when we were both 5 years old (I'm 18 now). At first I didn't want to talk to anybody, and I didn't do it for the whole summer after the incident. The next couple of years I didn't think much about it, but when I was around 14 I started thinkin about it everyday and I sometimes cried alone after my family had gone to sleep. When that started happening I was really hurt and thought life didn't have any meaning anymore. After some time I realized that my friend wouldn't like what I thought and from then on I started living every day like if it was my last, and I gave it my all in everything I was involved in, thinking "I have to live for myself and for my friend".
What I'm trying to say is that no matter what happens, you have to strenghten yourself from it. And for those who think and have thought about committing suicide, remember that there are a lot of people out there willing to give their lives to get a loved one back, so don't waste your life like if it was nothing.

Scylla
June 5th, 2016, 01:47 AM
I'm very sorry for your loss, and yes it does come with lots of sadness but im very happy that you are now looking on it and learning something positive from it. :)