PDA

View Full Version : Feeling worthless

Scylla
June 4th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Hey all..

Ive just been meaning to vent recently. Ive just been feeling worthless every day. I feel like if i dont exist everybodys life would be the same or better. I want to do positive things in peoples lives but I guess whatever I do is either deemed unnoticeable or unworthy of being praised. I feel like my friends dont see me as a friend. I feel like all that they need me for is to be like "Oh we need one person more to have a full lobby of (any video game here), Sean wanna play?" but if they dont need me then they wont talk to me. I just wish that they saw me as somebody that they can turn to if they needed help, and be the person that I need in right now. I honestly dont get why I put up with this stuff anymore, people will tell me, "oh go make new friends then" but i try to make new friends but apparently i dont mean anything more than seeing them during school and thats it, because i almost never get messaged by anybody. I browse facebook and I see all of these people having fun with their friends, or parents posting about things their children are doing. And then if you look at my wall or any of my parents its just a post of me changing my profile picture.. No, "having a good time", as posted by a friend. Sometimes I just think that i weigh people down as an annoyance and im tired of it... sorry for such a long read.

Just JT
June 4th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Hi Sean,
Yeah, life can feel like it dealt you a pretty shitty hand sometimes. I'm sorry your feeling that way. Not sure what I can say that will make you feel better, tbh, probably nothing, I'm sorry.

But, what I do sense is that the "friends" you say you have, are really not your friends. Or so it seems. So why not branch out and try and meet some new friends. Maybe other guys with similar interests. That way it won't be so much a conflict for you.

Maybe say "no I'm kinda busy" sometimes when your "friends" invite you to be a 5th wheel. Might make them appreciate you a bit more.

FuTo
June 4th, 2016, 09:52 PM
I get how you feel. Unfortunately it's norm for teens to just hang out so they can "fit" in but not really be friends. Being in a crowd isnt worth it if they arent true friends. Find someone who you can connect with and someone who will have your back no matter what. It may not seem like it but there will always be someoen out there who can be your best friend as long as you don't ignore some type of people because they arent "cool." And if you need a friend just come round and say hi :P

Scylla
June 4th, 2016, 11:46 PM
Hi Sean,
Yeah, life can feel like it dealt you a pretty shitty hand sometimes. I'm sorry your feeling that way. Not sure what I can say that will make you feel better, tbh, probably nothing, I'm sorry.

But, what I do sense is that the "friends" you say you have, are really not your friends. Or so it seems. So why not branch out and try and meet some new friends. Maybe other guys with similar interests. That way it won't be so much a conflict for you.

Maybe say "no I'm kinda busy" sometimes when your "friends" invite you to be a 5th wheel. Might make them appreciate you a bit more.

I get how you feel. Unfortunately it's norm for teens to just hang out so they can "fit" in but not really be friends. Being in a crowd isnt worth it if they arent true friends. Find someone who you can connect with and someone who will have your back no matter what. It may not seem like it but there will always be someoen out there who can be your best friend as long as you don't ignore some type of people because they arent "cool." And if you need a friend just come round and say hi :P

I try to talk to new people but they dont really see me as friends, and my school isnt so big so we all know eachother. The people that i hang out with now are basically the only people with the same interests as me.. and I have dissappeared about two years ago i didnt talk to them for like months just because my computer was broken. During that time i was just by myself with nobody to talk to and i went like half a year without talking to them and i self harmed and stuff back then because i felt so lonely.. im just tired i just wish i had people to be close with..

FuTo
June 5th, 2016, 12:11 AM
I try to talk to new people but they dont really see me as friends, and my school isnt so big so we all know eachother. The people that i hang out with now are basically the only people with the same interests as me.. and I have dissappeared about two years ago i didnt talk to them for like months just because my computer was broken. During that time i was just by myself with nobody to talk to and i went like half a year without talking to them and i self harmed and stuff back then because i felt so lonely.. im just tired i just wish i had people to be close with..

I have alot of friends but only like a couple who I'd trust with my life. But don't worry you'll find your bff one day it doesn't ahve to be now you never know how the future might turn out. And I'm here if you need to vent or someone to talk to :D

Scylla
June 5th, 2016, 12:22 AM
I have alot of friends but only like a couple who I'd trust with my life. But don't worry you'll find your bff one day it doesn't ahve to be now you never know how the future might turn out. And I'm here if you need to vent or someone to talk to :D

alright, thanks for ur help

Emerald Dream
June 5th, 2016, 04:01 AM
The OP is banned. :locked: