PDA

View Full Version : Improving graphics

Alien djinn
June 4th, 2016, 01:49 PM
Hey everyone, we all have that one game that made our childhood and that we are really nostalgic about, at the point that some day we want to re-play it at all cost , just for memories and stuff . Anyway, for me (and for a looot of others), that game is GTA San Andreas. So I bought the PS3 version but one thing is not fine : the graphics are awfull, I mean I feel like playing minecraft here. It's all pixels :( I saw youtube videos about the game and I'm the only one who has it like that... So please I need a geek right now :lol: someone just tell me what I can do to improve the graphics , do I need to adjust some display settings in my PS3 ? I don't think the problem is my tv , I tried it on two different televisions. Thanks :D

Mars
June 4th, 2016, 02:43 PM
Have you checked in the settings of the game? To bring up the graphics quality. If not, you may need to check the settings on the Ps3

Alien djinn
June 4th, 2016, 03:44 PM
I know I got to adjust my PS3 settings but which ones exactly ? Do anybody has an idea ?

Reise
June 4th, 2016, 05:54 PM
I don't even think you can change Playstation settings. If you were on a PC I could tell you that putting graphics on Ultra quality would be the solution but... nah.

Anyway, I also heard of 'GTA IV San Andreas' which is basically a GTA IV mod "recreating" San Andreas. I think it's a PC exclusive though.

Flapjack
June 4th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Hey everyone, we all have that one game that made our childhood and that we are really nostalgic about, at the point that some day we want to re-play it at all cost , just for memories and stuff . Anyway, for me (and for a looot of others), that game is GTA San Andreas. So I bought the PS3 version but one thing is not fine : the graphics are awfull, I mean I feel like playing minecraft here. It's all pixels :( I saw youtube videos about the game and I'm the only one who has it like that... So please I need a geek right now :lol: someone just tell me what I can do to improve the graphics , do I need to adjust some display settings in my PS3 ? I don't think the problem is my tv , I tried it on two different televisions. Thanks :D
Can you not put it on a PC buddy? My phone can max out gta sa so you should have no trouble. Only issue is using a controller with that game is a pain.