PDA

View Full Version : Again...

BrokenWingedPegasus
June 4th, 2016, 01:44 PM
My life is basically ruined for now. I hope that this stops someday, so I can have good times again.
Basically, my mother has a boyfriend. He constantly says bad things about her on the phone and makes her feel nervous and irritated, because of that she usually treats me kinda bad too. She does defend herself, but she still feels bad after they talk. I don't like how he treats her so I tell her to stop going out with him and break up, saying how he is doing terrible things to her a lot of times, and she says that it has nothing to do with me, and I reply domestic violence is a public crime, even if he doesn't hurt her physically he hurts her psychologically, and now she says that I am doing domestic violence to her because I said that I didn't want him to enter our house because I don't like him, she says I am trying to boss her, even though I just want to help her in seeing why the relationship is bad, and I don't even hurt her and I don't talk loudly or in an angry way. I basically have a computer and a ps2 to play and I still have trouble to spend time, now because the guy gave me that ps2 years ago she took it away from me and is going to either sell it or give it away. She says I am important to her because I am her son, but she literally said she would send me somewhere else to live, that she wouldn't go to the doctor again with me, that she wouldn't make food for me, that I am worthless and that everything I say is stupid because I am young, so automatically I don't know anything. All that happened because of the boyfriend I didn't like, so he indirectly ruined my life for now. :(

Just JT
June 4th, 2016, 02:53 PM
Sounds like a really hard place to be man. You mentioned going back to the doctor. Is that the talkin Doctor?
That might be a good place to start. In the mean time, thinkmid just try and stay clear of him when he's around, and just be there for your mom. Sounds like she knows your right, but may be in a bit of denial ya no?

BrokenWingedPegasus
June 4th, 2016, 03:01 PM
By going to the doctor I meant she said that if I was sick she wouldn't do anything and I would need to go by myself for example. She sometimes has good moments with me, but every single day we have to have a discussion at least once. It's not that she denies what I say, she simply doesn't listen much. We had a talk about changing, my self-esteem and about what we said and we are seemingly okay for now, but I just know that tomorrow will be the same, and I'll just be brought down, again....