PDA

View Full Version : World of Warcraft®

Flapjack
June 3rd, 2016, 04:52 PM
Who has actually played wow? Because I swear I am the only PC gamer that hasn't. I always assumed it was like DOTA so never tried it but I've been watching some gameplay and it looks pretty good!

everlong
June 3rd, 2016, 09:32 PM
I haven't

Typhlosion
June 5th, 2016, 12:55 AM
Haven't played WoW either. The problem with MMORPGs is that, once you play your first, all the others don't feel the same. I play RuneScape and probably won't transition to any other game, including WoW.

Gazabo
June 7th, 2016, 10:29 AM
I played WoW a couple of years ago with my friend but it got quite boring and repetitive after i reached about lvl 50 and i just kept making new characters. Doesn't help when a lot f games can be pay to win either. some of the battlegrounds can be kinda like DotA but here is a variety which can make it more fun. But i wouldn't play it again without friends cause then i would just get bored to easily with it.

Microcosm
June 10th, 2016, 01:41 AM
I played the little demo thing they had where you could play it for free but couldn't pass level twenty(not sure if they still offer that). I actually quite enjoyed it but I didn't play it for more than a few hours.

That was like two or three years ago, of course.

Cadanance00
June 10th, 2016, 11:29 AM
I must be the only person in the world that doesn't like warcraft.

Flapjack
June 10th, 2016, 12:19 PM
My friend just watched the film and wants me to play with himXD

Hero.of.Hyrule
June 11th, 2016, 02:26 PM
I've played WoW for about 5-6 years now and i'm still not bored of it. I love it so much!!

Sonicomsk
June 21st, 2016, 08:58 AM
I play it sometimes, but actually I get bored after a few hours.
Dota is something I like more even through original Dota was just a mod for Warcraft III

Stronk Serb
June 21st, 2016, 11:48 AM
I love it for social interactions. I play cracked vanilla. I play Star Wars- The Old Republic for the awesome storyline.

Flapjack
June 21st, 2016, 12:10 PM
I've played WoW for about 5-6 years now and i'm still not bored of it. I love it so much!!
Howww?? I got bored within 4 hours with a friend!!

Periphery
June 21st, 2016, 01:18 PM
lvl 90 Worgen Death Knight for the win bitcheeeeeees.

I used to play Wow sooooo much but I kinda got tired of it. 2 expansions behind and don't feel like buying them tbh.

WhenTheLeviBreaks
July 4th, 2016, 04:11 PM
I understand WoW may not be for everyone, but if you like MMOs this game is the best in a landslide. It can be a little hard to get into since it starts fairly dull, only having a few abilities and whatnot, but once you get into the full swing of the game it's breathtaking. Blizzard has put so much care into creating this gorgeous, fleshed out world with expansive lore and riveting gameplay. Does it drain your cash? Yes. Does it waste time you could be spending doing something productive? Yes, but so it is for all video games. BUT, is it worth it? Shit on a stick YES. I'll spare you a full-on rant, but give the game a try. You won't regret it.

Skylark
July 13th, 2016, 11:00 AM
I played for a year or two with my cousin. We're thinking of getting back into it. WoW is not really like Dota at all.