PDA

View Full Version : A story

Tim987
June 3rd, 2016, 11:05 AM
Im sorry
On the night just before this i was going to end my life i dont know how it was possible but someone saw me and thought i looked a bit off and managed to stop me. I dont know what the future holds but i know life will get better.
I may still have depression and i may still have urges to hurt and end my life but i know that if i buckle down and do somthing to comfort myself and wait for the cloud to pass i no longer have them.
Dont let suicide be "a permenate solution for a temporary thing" maybe one day ill be able to talk about what happened but for now it still stirs me up.
My name is Tim and i know that i when i grow up will make my own prop making company and i will also make knifes. Beautiful demasucs steel creations of bloodwood burl. It may be the future but I know that things will improve.

Flapjack
June 3rd, 2016, 11:09 AM
Im sorry
On the night just before this i was going to end my life i dont know how it was possible but someone saw me and thought i looked a bit off and managed to stop me. I dont know what the future holds but i know life will get better.
I may still have depression and i may still have urges to hurt and end my life but i know that if i buckle down and do somthing to comfort myself and wait for the cloud to pass i no longer have them.
Dont let suicide be "a permenate solution for a temporary thing" maybe one day ill be able to talk about what happened but for now it still stirs me up.
My name is Tim and i know that i when i grow up will make my own prop making company and i will also make knifes. Beautiful demasucs steel creations of bloodwood burl. It may be the future but I know that things will improve.
Thank god that person stopped you!! What a nice guy! I wish you the best of luck with getting better buddy:) Have you seen a doctor? I know a lot of people that have been through stuff like this so if you need advice or anything, you're more than welcome to come to me:)

Just JT
June 3rd, 2016, 11:46 AM
Hi Tim, I'm glad your still with us. I did pm you, think I emailed you also. If you need to talk, just let me know, let anyone here know. I'm sure there are plenty of people who are willing to talk to help you through stuff

As for who said that to you wholelottalove did

Amethyst Rose
June 3rd, 2016, 12:17 PM
I'm so happy someone found you. I'm very proud of you for turning your way of thinking around too :) even if you begin feeling depressed or suicidal again, you now know what to do for yourself. Positive thinking is key and it sounds like you're getting there. If you need to talk message me anytime.

Dalcourt
June 3rd, 2016, 09:44 PM
Im sorry

Seriously?
You tried to commit suicide and someone stpped you in the last moment and you think now you are over it and can get a grip on your depression? This notion is extremely dangerous if you have been that far you need a hell lot of professional help even better spend some time in an institution.
Believe me two graves of people I know can prove that I'm right and you won't make it without a professional.

Just JT
June 4th, 2016, 07:26 AM
I hear and feel that. Now, people here CAN be of a help in some ways, but yeah, if this is in fact really happening, or a call for help, regardless, you should get some help for yourself.
I don't mean that in a negative or critical way, believe me, I've been there, gun to the head, and I've been hospitalized, it's a long road bro, but there is good at the other end

But nobody can do shit till you start the process....

Amethyst Rose
June 4th, 2016, 10:45 AM
Seriously?
You tried to commit suicide and someone stpped you in the last moment and you think now you are over it and can get a grip on your depression? This notion is extremely dangerous if you have been that far you need a hell lot of professional help even better spend some time in an institution.
Believe me two graves of people I know can prove that I'm right and you won't make it without a professional.

Hey. I get where you're coming from, but breakthroughs can happen. That's how it was for me. Ever since I haven't had one notion of committing suicide, nothing could make me go back to that living hell. I am still in counseling though, and would advise that also, regardless of if you're suicidal still or not. I don't feel it's necessary, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Dalcourt
June 4th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Hey. I get where you're coming from, but breakthroughs can happen. That's how it was for me. Ever since I haven't had one notion of committing suicide, nothing could make me go back to that living hell. I am still in counseling though, and would advise that also, regardless of if you're suicidal still or not. I don't feel it's necessary, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

That is what I'm talking about ...if you have been suicidal and are depressive you need professional help. It's nothing to take the easy way...and I don't want to scare you or something but breakthroughs also can be a myth...
A friend's Mom was the depressive suicidal type in her teens...her pregnancy with my friend was her breakthrough point...it gave her a new purpose and direction in life - twelve years later my friend found her dead in the bathroom as she had a breakdown over a fight with her lover.

So getting help not just from friends but professionals is essential. It's simply nothing to take that easy.

Amethyst Rose
June 4th, 2016, 10:02 PM
That is what I'm talking about ...if you have been suicidal and are depressive you need professional help. It's nothing to take the easy way...and I don't want to scare you or something but breakthroughs also can be a myth...
A friend's Mom was the depressive suicidal type in her teens...her pregnancy with my friend was her breakthrough point...it gave her a new purpose and direction in life - twelve years later my friend found her dead in the bathroom as she had a breakdown over a fight with her lover.

So getting help not just from friends but professionals is essential. It's simply nothing to take that easy.

It wasn't a friend, it was a religious breakthrough, definitely no myth. I agree with you however that getting help is essential.

And that is unfortunate, sorry to hear :(

Just JT
June 4th, 2016, 10:23 PM
End of day, I think your both on the right track, just different directions. Think we've all had our experiences, and pasts. Not to minimize any of them, or highlight any of them, but also, let's look at reality, and what important to now, and the OP. If he's even still around, he has not posted recently.

So that being said, here's a topic, the door is open, we can share, talk, support, maybe someone else will benefit from this even if the OP "MAY" not

We can still talk here right? Civilly?

Amethyst Rose
June 4th, 2016, 10:40 PM
Of course. I try to avoid conflict at all costs, but still back up what I say. And I hope he's still here...

Dalcourt
June 4th, 2016, 10:50 PM
End of day, I think your both on the right track, just different directions. Think we've all had our experiences, and pasts. Not to minimize any of them, or highlight any of them, but also, let's look at reality, and what important to now, and the OP. If he's even still around, he has not posted recently.

So that being said, here's a topic, the door is open, we can share, talk, support, maybe someone else will benefit from this even if the OP "MAY" not

We can still talk here right? Civilly?

Of course. I try to avoid conflict at all costs, but still back up what I say. And I hope he's still here...

I didn't even get there was a conflict...!?

And about the OP well he said he's overcome the whole thing and is optimistic so hopefully this was true and he just doesn't post as he just needed this forum here while he was depressed.

Amethyst Rose
June 4th, 2016, 10:57 PM
I didn't even get there was a conflict...!?

And about the OP well he said he's overcome the whole thing and is optimistic so hopefully this was true and he just doesn't post as he just needed this forum here while he was depressed.

Sorry, I don't think I phrased that right. As JT said we're on the right track, just different directions. Argh you know what I mean.

Dalcourt
June 4th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Sorry, I don't think I phrased that right. As JT said we're on the right track, just different directions. Argh you know what I mean.

Yeah, I know. :)

You said something about religion helping you through it. Do you mind sharing...just if you are comfortable, though.

Amethyst Rose
June 4th, 2016, 11:11 PM
Yeah, I know. :)

You said something about religion helping you through it. Do you mind sharing...just if you are comfortable, though.

No, I don't mind at all. I have refrained from posting anything revolving around religion because you never know peoples' beliefs... don't want to offend anyone. I'd rather wait until I can PM you though, if that's fine with you?

Dalcourt
June 4th, 2016, 11:14 PM
No, I don't mind at all. I have refrained from posting anything revolving around religion because you never know peoples' beliefs... don't want to offend anyone. I'd rather wait until I can PM you though, if that's fine with you?

Yeah, of course that' fine with me. I totally understand you. Religious topics can be really sensitve...so I'm waiting till you reach your 100 posts.

Tim987
June 6th, 2016, 09:08 AM
I am still alive and i am getting help.... i havent posted in a while because internets been out with a big storm that happended in sydney :) its fine guys yes i know suicide is nothing small and small things that othwr people do wtop it for a small time but im fine and the councilor i see is really nice

azure moonstone
June 6th, 2016, 09:57 AM
Let's please stay on-topic. Spam and unnecessary posts have been deleted.

jamie_n5
July 1st, 2016, 09:29 PM
Good for you! I am glad that you have sorted through your life and realize how really precious life is and that you know things will improve. Hang in there and keep smiling.