PDA

View Full Version : Nightcore:')

Flapjack
June 3rd, 2016, 07:07 AM
So what do you guys think of nightcore? I used to hate it but recently I have found some songs that sound epic when they're nightcored:)

Hideous
June 3rd, 2016, 07:32 AM
I love Nightcore. I listen to it when I play League or something, the tempo and pitch helps me win games.

My all time favorites:

cvaIgq5j2Q8

qt2ER4IPiho

cyW2ajAVyfA

You will not regret listening to these^.

Flapjack
June 3rd, 2016, 07:42 AM
I love Nightcore. I listen to it when I play League or something, the tempo and pitch helps me win games.

My all time favorites:

cvaIgq5j2Q8

qt2ER4IPiho

cyW2ajAVyfA

You will not regret listening to these^.
Yes yes yes!! I love you so much alluring!! <3 Angel with a shotgun and take a hint are some of my favourite nightcored songs too!! Never heard the other one but I shall listen to it nowXD

Body odah Man
June 3rd, 2016, 08:06 AM
So what do you guys think of nightcore? I used to hate it but recently I have found some songs that sound epic when they're nightcored:)

Some r good, some r bad.

dxcxdzv
June 3rd, 2016, 08:42 AM
Angel With A Shotgun too mainstream bruhs,

oZVjTG5avlk
te-nq9A8Ops
S_Q-fOj9Mho

Flapjack
June 3rd, 2016, 10:35 AM
Angel With A Shotgun too mainstream bruhs,

oZVjTG5avlk
te-nq9A8Ops
S_Q-fOj9Mho
Loving pretty little psycho!! Whats that girls name?? Shes the psycho from future diaries??

Cadanance00
June 3rd, 2016, 11:44 AM
I like Nightcore. Weird at first with the speeded up voices but once you get used to it you see humor in it.

dxcxdzv
June 3rd, 2016, 12:09 PM
TheFlapjack : Mirai Nikki? Well, yeah, her name is Yuno Gasai.

Leprous
June 3rd, 2016, 03:36 PM
Fun fact I used to be fucking addicted to Nightcore. Kinda lost interest in it I guess. I do remember listening to the ones Alluring mentioned and loving them.

Flapjack
June 3rd, 2016, 07:54 PM
@TheFlapjack (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/member.php?u=122060) : Mirai Nikki? Well, yeah, her name is Yuno Gasai.
Yeahh sorry I know most of the anime I have watched by their English names and thanks!:)