PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk??

Splat
June 2nd, 2016, 02:15 PM
Hey what's up guys.

So I don't know how many of you are tapatalk users. I once was however, a couple of months ago vt just disappeared from tapatalk then re-appeared. However the re-appeared version just doesn't work. Is anyone else experiencing this? And is it to do with them or vt? If it is them, I'll send them a quickie email about it bc ngl not having notifs for vt on my phone is reallly inconvenient.

-Splat

Flapjack
June 2nd, 2016, 02:20 PM
Hey what's up guys.

So I don't know how many of you are tapatalk users. I once was however, a couple of months ago vt just disappeared from tapatalk then re-appeared. However the re-appeared version just doesn't work. Is anyone else experiencing this? And is it to do with them or vt? If it is them, I'll send them a quickie email about it bc ngl not having notifs for vt on my phone is reallly inconvenient.

-Splat

They have chosen to take VT of tapatalk:)

Splat
June 2nd, 2016, 02:22 PM
They have chosen to take VT of tapatalk:)

Aww that sucks. Do you know why?

Flapjack
June 2nd, 2016, 02:23 PM
Aww that sucks. Do you know why?

I believe it was security concerns:)

Typhlosion
June 2nd, 2016, 02:24 PM
Security issuesn if I recall correctly. There's a thread about it in the Announcements sub-forum

Splat
June 2nd, 2016, 02:25 PM
I believe it was security concerns:)

Ahh, okay :)

Flapjack
June 2nd, 2016, 04:45 PM
Ahh, okay :)

Can you not use VT in your mobile browser?

Elysium
June 2nd, 2016, 05:51 PM
Tech Junky's Paradise :arrow: VT HQ

Abhorrence
June 7th, 2016, 04:30 PM
It was mainly because of the chatrooms set up by Tapatalk themselves which did not allow for moderators to mod them, therefore it was taken off.

Elysium
June 7th, 2016, 10:39 PM
It was mainly because of the chatrooms set up by Tapatalk themselves which did not allow for moderators to mod them, therefore it was taken off.
Not just that, but yes. Security reasons, like Alex said - things that made moderating difficult and we didn't want to compromise people's safety.

Sonicomsk
June 9th, 2016, 10:13 AM
I was using tapatalk too, sadly they removed it maybe a month ago due to security reasons