PDA

View Full Version : Roll ups

Shardayz
June 2nd, 2016, 09:20 AM
I recently started using roll ups and I have two questions:

1. Can you smoke them without a filter? I've never tried it but I've seen other forums which have said that you can.

2. Are roll ups healthier than the usual cigarettes? As in do they still contain the same chemicals because I thought bc you roll them yourself they present less of a risk.

Flapjack
June 2nd, 2016, 01:02 PM
I recently started using roll ups and I have two questions:

1. Can you smoke them without a filter? I've never tried it but I've seen other forums which have said that you can.

2. Are roll ups healthier than the usual cigarettes? As in do they still contain the same chemicals because I thought bc you roll them yourself they present less of a risk.

Firstly, I do not smoke! But I know a few that do so I will try myself to help.

1. Yep you can but it is even more unhealthy.

2. They are equally unhealthy! Please quit asap:)

Cadanance00
June 3rd, 2016, 11:49 AM
Not healthier. Probably worse. Tobacco is tobacco. Somebody said you're supposed to eat your vegetables, not inhale them.

Flapjack
June 3rd, 2016, 12:27 PM
Not healthier. Probably worse. Tobacco is tobacco. Somebody said you're supposed to eat your vegetables, not inhale them.
Filters reduce the amount of tar and nicotine and roll ups are just as bad as factory made cigarettes.

Abhorrence
June 3rd, 2016, 12:59 PM
It's gross to smoke without a filter in and it just increases the chance that you're going to burn your lips.

Will Grigg's on Fire
June 4th, 2016, 07:01 PM
First of all it's pretty hard to roll and smoke it without a filter... Chances are you're going to eat some tobacco while smoking it which isn't fun! It's very harsh on the lungs and also not really nice. Definitely use a filter if you can! (If you're low on filters you can re-use them twice or three times if you're really desperate, but not recommended.)

They are better for you than normal cigarettes as they have less tar, nicotine and all the other crap they put in cigarettes, but they still contain a lot of tar and tobacco on its own isn't very good for you.

All in all if you're going to be smoking cigarettes, rollies are probably the better way to go as
a) they are slightly better for you and
b) because you have to roll you will smoke less.

Hope this helps :)

Fehu
June 22nd, 2016, 02:05 PM
As someone who rolled cigarettes before, yeah you can roll them without s filter, but if you know how to roll a spliff (little piece of notecard or notebook cover etc. rolled into a w then a circle), it helps you get the most out of your smokr and makes it easier to roll. Also, depending on your filling, its better than commercial cigarettes because ot lacks all the chemicals n stuff.
Also quick tip, grow your thumb nails out. Makes rolling soo soo easy

Stronk Serb
June 23rd, 2016, 01:06 PM
I smoke roll-ups because here it's three times cheaper and I smoke a lot less. Definitely use a filter because without it you inhale more crap. Also the level of poisonos and crap depends on the brand, but yeah, it usually has less chemicals. Just a question, how good are you at rolling? I can roll well while walking, also while riding a bus and when it's mildly windy.

Anonymous2002
June 23rd, 2016, 01:32 PM
It's gross to smoke without a filter in and it just increases the chance that you're going to burn your lips.

I had no filters and really wanted a smoke so i rolled and burn't my lips and fingers

Anonymous2002
June 23rd, 2016, 01:33 PM
If you don't have any filters use some tissue ;3 its not the best but it will work, i mean i know a friend who used a sticky note to roll

jamie_n5
June 29th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Don't you see all the media on smoking? It is all bad and even second hand smoke is terrible.

Miss Ophelia
July 11th, 2016, 05:08 PM
I know people that smoke them without filters.

I think they smell better than normal cigarettes. (which are really gross)

I heard they have much less chemicals than ready made cigarettes. Normal cigarettes have chemicals added to keep them burning quickly, that cant be good for you and probably adds to the damage that the tar causes.