PDA

View Full Version : I want to die

Tim987
June 2nd, 2016, 12:31 AM
I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore thanks tj and everyone else for trying but its to hard dont expect me to post anything anymore becaue im dead

AceOfHearts
June 2nd, 2016, 01:39 AM
Don't you dare. You have so much to live for and your not dying on me! I'm your new best friend now. Okay? So. Whats up?

Amethyst Rose
June 2nd, 2016, 10:57 AM
No Tim! Please don't. You can overcome it, just keep trying and it will happen

Periphery
June 2nd, 2016, 11:45 AM
I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore thanks tj and everyone else for trying but its to hard dont expect me to post anything anymore becaue im dead

Alright, I hope you'll still read this so here goes.

I was extremely depressed and suicidal just 2 years ago, and I got trough. Even when all hope looked like it was lost, I kept pushing on, because I knew people still cared about me.

I don't know you, you don't know me, but that doesn't mean I don't care. I do care about your well being, I really do. Even when it seems like nobody cares, there will always be people who do care, just like the 2 others who already posted here.

We care about you Tim, and we don't want you to do this. There is so much you have left in your life. You're young, there's an entire world ahead of you. So much you will acomplish, so much you will see.

While I know this might not mean much to you, don't do it. I have been exactly in the spot you are right now, and believe me when I say you can and will recover. I never gave up, and neither should you.

Incase you read this, please stay strong buddy, you'll make it trough.

Just JT
June 2nd, 2016, 11:53 AM
Bro, killing yourself solves nothing, where the fuck did that come from?
You post, were responding, not sure what your looking for here.....

Yeah, we all got issue, we've all been there in some way, at some point, I've been real close myself, real close, but the. You realize, there is stuff worth living life for

You just haven't discovered all those great things yet, give it a chance ok?

There are people who will help and talk bro....

Amethyst Rose
June 2nd, 2016, 12:42 PM
And you know what they say: suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I learned this, I came very close and now I'm so happy I didn't. I really care about you, it will pass

Just JT
June 2nd, 2016, 12:47 PM
And you know what they say: suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I learned this, I came very close and now I'm so happy I didn't. I really care about you, it will pass

I'll miss him as well :(