PDA

View Full Version : Suicidal thoughts help me

The Boom
June 1st, 2016, 07:14 PM
When something bad happens and I can't run from it, I just try looking at the options in front of me. Too often, suicide is one of them... But hear me out! The fact that you know you're gonna be dead soon kinda helps in a way. Since you are about to die, the things you give too much attention just fade away. For example, I am really concerned about my grades at school. Since I could die soon, why bother? Might as well do the things you like before going.
DON'T WORRY I AM NOT IN DANGER ANYMORE!!! Does it happen to you guys?

Flapjack
June 2nd, 2016, 05:19 AM
When something bad happens and I can't run from it, I just try looking at the options in front of me. Too often, suicide is one of them... But hear me out! The fact that you know you're gonna be dead soon kinda helps in a way. Since you are about to die, the things you give too much attention just fade away. For example, I am really concerned about my grades at school. Since I could die soon, why bother? Might as well do the things you like before going.
DON'T WORRY I AM NOT IN DANGER ANYMORE!!! Does it happen to you guys?

No I'm very lucky that I have never had to deal with suicidal thoughts. I'm glad you're not in danger anymore buddy!:) Just remember if you start getting bad again to seek help!

Endeavour
June 23rd, 2016, 10:34 AM
Hi there,

Good to hear that you're not in any danger anymore The Boom.

We are all here to help you if you ever need us if these thoughts come in your head again, and there is a list of helplines available here (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showpost.php?p=1106146&postcount=2) if you need someone else's opinion.

Just remember: you should let go of any negative feelings, because they will only be temporary, even if they seem to last a while.

jamie_n5
July 4th, 2016, 04:58 PM
I am glad you are doing better.
I had a gun to my head once too man and God helped me and now I am doing great and a happy camper. So congrats on you beating the demons too.