PDA

View Full Version : Seperation

The Boom
June 1st, 2016, 06:58 PM
Anyone here ever dealt with their parents seperating? It got me so depressed for a while now!!! But it's about to end... What the hell can I do when they're fighting each other!!!???:eek:

AceOfHearts
June 2nd, 2016, 01:42 AM
Take a stand? Have you ever walked up and said "get stop fighting" or expressed how it's making you feel like shit?

Just JT
June 2nd, 2016, 05:12 AM
Yeah I have but was a long time ago. Try reminding them you are there, yiu don't like what's happening, and ask them to respect how your feeling. Because the separation effects you, not just them. But you have no say, and seem/probably feel like the victim in the middle and just donr need the added stress in yiur life. It's hard enough watching your family fall apart, and need to watch the battles as well?

Or just show them this thread......

I've made that suggestion in the past, even done it myself, and it does work pretty good actually

Parents can get caught up in their own world and not realize what's going on innthe kids lives, amd do and say shit that's like wtf!!!

Flapjack
June 2nd, 2016, 07:50 PM
Anyone here ever dealt with their parents seperating? It got me so depressed for a while now!!! But it's about to end... What the hell can I do when they're fighting each other!!!???:eek:

I've been through this buddy:) There's not a lot you can do unfortunately:) Put some headphones on and focus on something else.

The Boom
June 2nd, 2016, 08:38 PM
Man Flapjack! You are everywhere! On almost all of my posts you're the first to answer. Thanks a lot for the support! ��

Melodic
June 2nd, 2016, 09:01 PM
I've been through this as well. Eventually the separation won't hurt as much and the fighting will stop as well. For now, there isn't much you can really do. Hold in there. :)