Ratman1234
June 1st, 2016, 01:00 PM
Anyone seen X men apocalypse yet?
I personally loved it and liked it more than batman vs superman and civil war

Flapjack
June 1st, 2016, 01:02 PM

Nooooo I am so done with all these films!! after batman vs superman I wanted to go ask the cinema for a refund!:p

Ratman1234
June 1st, 2016, 01:06 PM
Nooooo I am so done with all these films!! after batman vs superman I wanted to go ask the cinema for a refund!:p

No it's good though!

FuTo
June 2nd, 2016, 02:25 PM
I liked it too. At first I was very confused then I rewatched all the movies to understand what the hell was happening lol.

Body odah Man
June 3rd, 2016, 12:53 AM

In Holland I saw a great comic about the movie. Here it is

A bunch of Jehovah's witnesses knock on this nerd's door and say "We'd like to speak to you about the apocalypse."
The nerd says "Sorry, not interested" and goes back inside.
Inside, there's a dude sitting on the couch and he asks him: "What was that?"
The nerd says "Just some dudes trying to spoil the new X-men movie."

Taryn98
June 3rd, 2016, 05:20 PM
I was disappointed. All the trailers looked amazing, but I thought it was one of the worst X-Men movies. Not nearly as good as the last one. It was similar to Civil War and Batman v Superman and I thought both of those were average. None of them were nearly as good as the Avengers movies have been.

Ratman1234
June 5th, 2016, 06:53 AM
I was disappointed. All the trailers looked amazing, but I thought it was one of the worst X-Men movies. Not nearly as good as the last one. It was similar to Civil War and Batman v Superman and I thought both of those were average. None of them were nearly as good as the Avengers movies have been.

Why didn't you like it?

Taryn98
June 5th, 2016, 09:23 AM
Why didn't you like it?

I thought the casting was bad, specifically Jean Grey, Cyclops, Nightcrawler and Storm. They all did a terrible job in my opinion. Also, for as all-powerful as Apocalypse was made out to seem, he was defeated very anti-climactically. It reminded me of the end of the recent Fantastic Four movie.

Ratman1234
June 5th, 2016, 06:22 PM
I thought the casting was bad, specifically Jean Grey, Cyclops, Nightcrawler and Storm. They all did a terrible job in my opinion. Also, for as all-powerful as Apocalypse was made out to seem, he was defeated very anti-climactically. It reminded me of the end of the recent Fantastic Four movie.

I thought all the castings were good and it was so much better than fantflopstic. The only thing in the movie that I didn't like was that jubilee (the Asian girl they went with to the mall) didn't get to show of her powers.

Alexwellace
June 5th, 2016, 07:29 PM
I thought it was disappointing. I couldn't get behind some of the actions and motivations in the movie and it just totally threw me off the movie. Why did Storm support Apocalypse destroying Cairo when we already knew she had friends there. Did she just forget or is she heartless? Either way Storm as a character is ruined from now on unless they address she was under some kind of mind control. They say Kurt can only teleport to places he can see or has been before yet that rule is broken so many times. Why did Apocalpse have so much trouble dealing with the ground based X men instead of doing the whole ground swallow thing he did to the men Magneto was trying to kill?

The plot was over serious, I had no inkling of the bad guys motivation, Magneto went through his ''have issues, do something bad, be redeemed'' arc he has had every single new canon X Men and the plot was all over the place. The only good thing to come out of it is that the film ended with a full, mostly capable X Men cast so I hold out hope for the next X Men, but this one was a disappointment.