PDA

View Full Version : Clothing stores for guys?

Just a Guy
June 1st, 2016, 12:49 PM
Im a guy and want to find more fashionable clothes that have that urban/tumblr feel you know? So like not really American eagle or hollister or stuff like that, what other kind of stores are there that are also kind of affordable

lemondrop
June 1st, 2016, 12:51 PM
Pull and bear

kevenity
June 1st, 2016, 09:28 PM
A&F, H&M, Express men, GAP, Banana Republic, Tillys, TOPMAN, Everlane, Ralph Lauren, Pacsun. There are more I can think of yet they're pricey and/or skater syle. If you want cheaper alternatives, try going to an outlet which has many of the brand factory stores. Department stores like Nordstrom, Macys.. can be messy but you'll ought to find something good considering the big selection.

ashdyn
June 1st, 2016, 11:34 PM
Urban Outfitters. H&M. Express. American Rag.

You say you want more tumblr look but that's not nearly specific enough lol
What your style? Are you looking for hipster fashion? Do you like more Yuppy style (Young Urban Professional)? Urban skater style?

Just a Guy
June 2nd, 2016, 02:01 AM
Urban Outfitters. H&M. Express. American Rag.

You say you want more tumblr look but that's not nearly specific enough lol
What your style? Are you looking for hipster fashion? Do you like more Yuppy style (Young Urban Professional)? Urban skater style?

Lol true, I guess more urban and/or hipster style

ValentinClarke
June 2nd, 2016, 03:49 AM
Im a guy and want to find more fashionable clothes that have that urban/tumblr feel you know? So like not really American eagle or hollister or stuff like that, what other kind of stores are there that are also kind of affordable
Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, Topman, there's more but I've been looking for this too tbf

ashdyn
June 2nd, 2016, 12:54 PM
Lol true, I guess more urban and/or hipster style

I forgot vans.
For suits and more dressy stuff I liked Band of Outsiders. It was expensive but I liked it. They closed but I heard they're making a comeback.
American Apparel is good too.

When thinking about clothes and the look you're going for try to focus more on styles than brands. Like if what's trendy and what you're into is chino joggers then find a place that sells what looks good. Don't box yourself in to a brand or a few brands' lookbooks.

FuTo
June 2nd, 2016, 01:49 PM
I recommend Forever 21. They have alot of nice clothes and sales.

everlong
June 5th, 2016, 10:39 AM
Urban Outfitters

Canadian.Teen
July 8th, 2016, 02:05 PM
Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, American Eagle, Goodwill (you can sometimes find expensive brands for really cheap), Forever 21, Rue 21, Topman, ASOS, H&M, Old Navy.

Jontxu
August 19th, 2016, 10:17 AM
Springfield

Flapjack
August 19th, 2016, 01:19 PM
What country are you in buddy?:)

Just a Guy
August 20th, 2016, 12:30 AM
what country are you in buddy?:)

usa!! :)

Cognizant
August 22nd, 2016, 04:33 AM
I live off of H&M, Forever 21, and Old Navy. Hot Topic is okay if you're into that more punk/gothic look, and you can occasionally find a good outfit at Target or at a discount clothing store like Burlington or Marshalls.

ThisBougieLife
August 22nd, 2016, 12:16 PM
^ Same. Love H & M and Forever 21 men. Also get a lot of clothes from Express. Also, sometimes it's just good to see what Marshall's and Ross have. You can find name brands for a lot less...