PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys wear to school?

Flapjack
June 1st, 2016, 11:17 AM
If you go to a school wear there is no official uniform, what do you wear?

I try to go for the smart-casual look:)

Typhlosion
June 1st, 2016, 02:59 PM
Wear*. Where is for places, mate... At first I thought you were asking where do I got to school :p

Normal teeshirt and shorts/pants. Nothing snappy, just ol' me

zack.zack
June 1st, 2016, 04:16 PM
we are required to wear shirts, ties and khaki pants

Hideous
June 1st, 2016, 04:29 PM
We could actually wear whatever we want in my school. I'm all for the vintage, casual, 50s.

Bull
June 1st, 2016, 04:29 PM
in hs I wore, mostly, jeans, boots, polo shirt (I lived and worked on a cattle ranch)
college: because I go from work to class back to work it is slacks, slip on shoes or dress boots, long sleeve dress shirt and tie.

ashdyn
June 1st, 2016, 11:43 PM
In high school I had two basic phases: freshman-sophomore year then junior and senior

First two years I freaking tried lol I cared about what I wore. Straight up jeans daily...people thought I didn't have legs lol but yeah def skinny jeans, vans, nice shirts and polos and whatnot

Then the next 2 years I went totally for comfort lol freaking flip flops, basketball shorts, plain tees, sometimes a hoodie. Sweats when I could get away with it. One day when it was cold I legit wore pajamas to school lol

Now in college I'm in that happy medium...comfort but not bummin it. I usually wear henley shirts, baseball tees, polo vnecks with chinos or nice shorts. Still rock the vans daily tho

Flapjack
June 2nd, 2016, 05:33 PM
In high school I had two basic phases: freshman-sophomore year then junior and senior

First two years I freaking tried lol I cared about what I wore. Straight up jeans daily...people thought I didn't have legs lol but yeah def skinny jeans, vans, nice shirts and polos and whatnot

Then the next 2 years I went totally for comfort lol freaking flip flops, basketball shorts, plain tees, sometimes a hoodie. Sweats when I could get away with it. One day when it was cold I legit wore pajamas to school lol

Now in college I'm in that happy medium...comfort but not bummin it. I usually wear henley shirts, baseball tees, polo vnecks with chinos or nice shorts. Still rock the vans daily tho

Not allowed to wear shorts at my stupid schoolXD pjs though... they're allowed:')

BlackParadePixie
June 3rd, 2016, 10:01 PM
whatever I want. Depends on the weather mostly...

Moriya
June 4th, 2016, 08:16 AM
Anything that's clean.

LanaPole
June 5th, 2016, 07:43 AM
no uniforms. just casual clothes are fine for me. I wear whatever i want but can't be too sexy for school.

everlong
June 5th, 2016, 10:39 AM
The same thing I usually wear, a t-shirt and jeans, and a sweatshirt if it's cold.

Katie NYC
June 6th, 2016, 12:43 PM
I either dress like a slob or a slut, most days. Lately I've been trying inbetween.

Darkslidex7
June 6th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Well I usually wear some black jeans, skating shoes and a polo or a button up, and always wear my watch and ring.

Akko2002
June 9th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Hove to ware uniform shirt tie and trousers

kevenity
June 10th, 2016, 10:00 PM
casual bc im lazy in the morning unless there is a special event @ school

devotionnel
June 12th, 2016, 06:24 AM
I have to stick to a smart uniform of blazer, black long trousers, and a long sleeved blouse. Oh, don't forget the tie.

But if I had the chance to wear what I want, I would mostly go for comfort. Black leggings and baggy jumpers and hoodies, which is what I normally wear. If I felt like dressing up I would replace leggings with black jeans haha

Endeavour
June 12th, 2016, 10:08 AM
I have to wear the school uniform - blazer, black trousers, tie.

I don't really know what I would wear if we could choose. We used to have own-clothes days every so often but they stopped that. The only annoying thing with a business-style uniform is that you get really hot in it in the summer.

Meron
June 12th, 2016, 12:35 PM
Whatever's good.

mahony0509
June 12th, 2016, 12:43 PM
Required to wear school uniform. Shirt, tie, jumper and grey pants with black shoes.

Jameson9
June 12th, 2016, 12:50 PM
My school uses uniforms, but they're black shorts and a white polo shirt

Jontxu
August 19th, 2016, 10:52 AM
Jeans, t-shirt and a hoodie

Kyle37
August 19th, 2016, 07:29 PM
In warm weather I'll usually wear a t-shirt, shorts and flip flops or shoes. In the winter a sweater, jeans and shoes.

Sloth
August 19th, 2016, 07:39 PM
Blank T-shirts
Jeans
Any jacket that isn't dirty
Jordans/Converse

Just JT
August 19th, 2016, 08:08 PM
I used to have to wear a blue jacket white shirt and tie with dress pants and shoes. Felt really weird at first till I got used to it.

At my new school I'll be able to wear pretty much anything, within reason. Probably shorts and a t-shirt till it gets cold then jeans probably

Danielle DaniYell
August 20th, 2016, 05:48 AM
Mostly just jeans and t shirts unless I have a cheerleading game or practice .

Dalcourt
August 20th, 2016, 06:15 AM
judt whatever I feel like usually jeans and a t-shirt or tank top...and if it's really hot maybe shorts

TheFutureDoctor
August 20th, 2016, 06:46 AM
You guys are so lucky. :/ I have to wear a uniform.

Jinglebottom
August 20th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Extremely casual, usually a tshirt and jeans, I hate shorts.

SethfromMI
August 20th, 2016, 06:16 PM
usually either a t-shirt/polo and then jeans or shorts depending on the time of the year/how warm it is. probably going to be similar going into college

Regina
August 21st, 2016, 03:26 PM
Since it's pretty warm out right now, usually just a top with shorts or a skirt

Madison78
August 23rd, 2016, 11:41 PM
jeans and a shirt, sometimes yoga pants or sweats and a hoodie in the winter, depends on my mood i guess

ThisBougieLife
August 24th, 2016, 01:32 AM
Throughout most of high school I wore:

Skinny jeans (prep cut shorts when warmer), T-shirt or polo (often striped, but I have all kinds), hoodie when temps were cooler, and canvas shoes. That's my default ensemble at least.