PDA

View Full Version : How do I get out of depression?

The Boom
June 1st, 2016, 12:56 AM
For a long time now I've been depressed at a precise moment for an unknown period of time. It just comes and it goes away randomly. I've been at the hospital where they kept me in the "psychiatric wing" with other teens that have suicidal thoughts... After all that, I still don't know how to snap out of it. Everything around me looks dark and boring.

Any advice?

:(

Flapjack
June 1st, 2016, 09:39 AM
For a long time now I've been depressed at a precise moment for an unknown period of time. It just comes and it goes away randomly. I've been at the hospital where they kept me in the "psychiatric wing" with other teens that have suicidal thoughts... After all that, I still don't know how to snap out of it. Everything around me looks dark and boring.

Any advice?

:(

Hey buddy!! I have never gone through such severe depression but I know a few people that have!:) Unfortunatly I have no advice to give you that wil cure it over night but I hope it will help:)

Firstly, are you on medication, are you taking this medication and are you honest and open with both family and doctors?

Secondly, try to identify what caused the depression and what is stopping it from going?

Thirdly, get a hobbie! From anime to basketball, a hobbie will help you loads:)

I hope things get better buddy! I'm here for you if you need me:)

The Boom
June 1st, 2016, 02:00 PM
Yeah it's one of the reason I joined this site.... Just so I could talk to people with the same problem.... Just the fact that you answered and tried to help me makes me happy. Thanks for the support!

Flapjack
June 1st, 2016, 02:04 PM
Yeah it's one of the reason I joined this site.... Just so I could talk to people with the same problem.... Just the fact that you answered and tried to help me makes me happy. Thanks for the support!

Thats alright buddy:) This forum is filled with really nice people!!:) I hope this site can help you and yeah I'm here for you :)