PDA

View Full Version : It's always the same thing!

The Boom
May 31st, 2016, 10:42 PM
Sometimes I wish I could just turn my brain off. I am an anxious person. When I ask myself a question, it can lead me to even larger questions such as "why do I exist?". But I'm trying to enjoy the small details in life. Because, if I don't, I'm gonna start to wonder why I bother to continue studying. I mean, it's always the same thing! Sleep, eat, go to school, and then we start over. All I see is years and years of studies. I wish something big and cool would happen. After highschool, there'll be college, and then a job. Is it all really worth it?

Flapjack
June 1st, 2016, 09:43 AM
Sometimes I wish I could just turn my brain off. I am an anxious person. When I ask myself a question, it can lead me to even larger questions such as "why do I exist?". But I'm trying to enjoy the small details in life. Because, if I don't, I'm gonna start to wonder why I bother to continue studying. I mean, it's always the same thing! Sleep, eat, go to school, and then we start over. All I see is years and years of studies. I wish something big and cool would happen. After highschool, there'll be college, and then a job. Is it all really worth it?

Yeah life is worth it:) If all you're doing is working and sleeping etc I can see how it can get boring but when you meet the girl or find a hobby you are obsessed then you will complain there are not enough hours in the day:)