PDA

View Full Version : Homework

Tim987
May 31st, 2016, 04:33 AM
Im really struggling with keeping up with school work and homework and im constantly getting lunch times and this was fine until started getting weekly updates on my school behaviour and lunch time detentions show up on this and they keep getting angry at me

justball
May 31st, 2016, 08:08 PM
what are you planning to do about this

everlong
May 31st, 2016, 09:05 PM
Have you tried to tell them it's hard for you to keep up with the work?

Flapjack
May 31st, 2016, 09:51 PM
Im really struggling with keeping up with school work and homework and im constantly getting lunch times and this was fine until started getting weekly updates on my school behaviour and lunch time detentions show up on this and they keep getting angry at me

When you get home, sit at your desk and just get through it all! You can't have that much buddy:)

RossJ
May 31st, 2016, 10:03 PM
I have a really dumb question. How do I post a question on here with out doing it on anybody's posts? I just started this like 30 minutes ago and I have been trying to figure it out. Sorry for asking this really dumb question

Just JT
June 2nd, 2016, 06:46 AM
Are there other sublets your struggling with at school?

Endeavour
June 10th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Who's 'they'? Your parents or your teachers? And why is having these weekly updates a problem? At my school you get a massive stamp in your book, put against your permanent record and your head of year is emailed.

Anyway, try telling your teachers that you're struggling keeping up with the work. Hopefully you'll have a nice one who will be willing to compromise. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? In the UK our teachers say the maximum amount they're meant to give you at age 14-15 is an hour per subject per week, which for me is 8 hours. Which is only a little more than an hour a day so it's hardly loads.

As someone has said above, just sit down and get on with it. Don't get distracted (turn off phone) and you'll do it.