PDA

View Full Version : Masturbation survey? common

Tim987
May 31st, 2016, 03:13 AM
I know its an intresting topic and its great to learn about people but more then half the posts on here are surveys or questionares on masterbation of penis size ect ect and its kinda beoring and not really what this page should be... i think it should be a page for questions about your growing bodys and questions that arnt commonly asked

ska8er
May 31st, 2016, 06:34 AM
So what do u want to know?

I have something interesting-
Y do we grow hair on our toes?
I should know the answer but just
wondering.

kevenity
May 31st, 2016, 09:17 AM
If it helps the person learn then it's fine as it is.

camo115
May 31st, 2016, 02:33 PM

wondering.

I believe not everyone have it and its more common in caucasians than asians and afro americans for example. Otherwise theres no modern day purpose except to be annoying ahaha.

ska8er
May 31st, 2016, 09:35 PM
I believe not everyone have it and its more common in caucasians than asians and afro americans for example. Otherwise theres no modern day purpose except to be annoying ahaha.

Yeah its annoying-only have it on my big toes-
I shave it off if only my Best Bro Bud doesn't bite
them off during experimenting-that's another Thread
that ends up with No Stories-anyway is there a logical
reason for it-and can it b called pubic hair-any Shouts Out
there for an answer? Would like to know what u think. :confused::what:;)

camo115
May 31st, 2016, 11:43 PM
Yeah its annoying-only have it on my big toes-
I shave it off if only my Best Bro Bud doesn't bite
them off during experimenting-that's another Thread
that ends up with No Stories-anyway is there a logical
reason for it-and can it b called pubic hair-any Shouts Out
there for an answer? Would like to know what u think. :confused::what:;)

Omg lol XD, i dont think theres any use for it but whether you would call it pubic hair or not is debatable like armpit hair. It only come in during puberty but its not in the pubic region.

Tim987
June 1st, 2016, 12:43 AM
There are other things that are posted on this page its not like it will have no use. I mean ok yes someone might get somthing out of it and be reassured im not saying get rid of them all but there are alot and you can just look at past posts to find out what the answer is

ska8er
June 1st, 2016, 04:40 AM
There are other things that are posted on this page its not like it will have no use. I mean ok yes someone might get somthing out of it and be reassured im not saying get rid of them all but there are alot and you can just look at past posts to find out what the answer is

I think the even tho Threads r repeted constantly it is Guests who
have become new Members that want to add their thoughts and
teens that have certain problems with changes in their bodies-this
forum well serves its purpose even tho it may at times get boring but
any concerns should b given a chance to b heard. I know it has helped
me when I started puberty. :yes:

Hermes
June 1st, 2016, 07:02 AM
I know its an intresting topic and its great to learn about people but more then half the posts on here are surveys or questionares on masterbation of penis size ect ect and its kinda beoring and not really what this page should be... i think it should be a page for questions about your growing bodys and questions that arnt commonly asked

I can see why masturbation is a hot topic. Starting to get horny, and reacting to that by masturbating, is a big part of puberty. It's natural, normal, healthy and feels wonderful and yet for many years it was taboo even when talking about two person sex was acceptable and of all the topics it is probbly the least well adressed by school sex-ed so it is not surprising people want to talk about it here.

Over at GovTeen the moderators took the view that masturbation wasn't really what the puberty forums were about and the result is those forums are now almost completely dead.

I am not so sure why penis size is such a hot topic but again if that's what people want to discuss I am not sure it is worthwhile to try to stop them.

It's also not as if other things are not discussed. They may not appear as often as surveys but erections, dealing with hair, voice changing, developing muscle etc. are all discussed in the boys puberty forum.

Omg lol XD, i dont think theres any use for it but whether you would call it pubic hair or not is debatable like armpit hair. It only come in during puberty but its not in the pubic region.

If you want a term for all the hair that grows in response to testosterone, i.e. from puberty onwards, try "androgenic hair".

The exact spread of hair folicles that are sensitive to testosterone and also how sensitive they are seems to vary from one guy to another and seems to be an heriditary characteristic. When fully developed Just about everyone has pubes, armpit hair and some facial hair, though the amout and pattern of facial hair varies quite a lot. Chest hair is pretty common but there are a few people who don't get it and there is lots of variation in stomach hair/happy trail - some people have none, some just a thin line and some have loads of hair there. It can also grow on arms and legs and even fingers and toes.

Canadian Dream
June 1st, 2016, 07:52 PM
This is where all surveys and questionnaires related to puberty are supposed to be, and if you don't like it you can always make a suggestion on the HQ suggestions page.

Living For Love
June 2nd, 2016, 04:57 PM
Puberty for All :arrow2: Suggestions.

Flapjack
June 2nd, 2016, 05:02 PM

wondering.

Why do we grow hair on our toes??xD Never wondered this but I am now?? Or is it something boring like evolution and selection pressure?:(

As for the suggestion, I don't really see the point, P101 is so populated just post the survey there and it will be filled out like sooo much:) Maybe give a survey a sticky?

Body odah Man
June 3rd, 2016, 07:24 AM

I agree. Still, whatcha gunna do? It's become a tradition to spam Puberty for Guys with those questions.

Periphery
June 3rd, 2016, 12:05 PM

In my opinion posts like those surveys are make the puberty for boys forum a plague. Most frequent posters there are overly horny teens and it disturbs me what some people post there at times.