PDA

View Full Version : Stomach cramps.

Matryoshkasystem
May 30th, 2016, 11:35 PM
Okay, I know as a guy its not natural to cramp every three months. Though it only started last year, it also runs in the family, and undiagnosable. The reason I know that is cause my mom has tried to get help and couldn't, since they saw nothing wrong, and has happened in me, her, her mom, her sis, her uncle, ad probably some others. Its only cramps, I guess sorta like a period for a girl, its lower and more towards the groin-actually right above it's and feels horrible,sort of like daggers-. Its not due to exercise-my schools gym teachers are too lazy unless their sports players-,and happens every three months. Any suggestions to deal with it? I only know how to deal with it by sitting down/curling up-. Also girls are the real heroes when it comes to pain, like a whole week once a moth and childbirth...:eek: . The only reason I'm asking is cause it seems anyone with this are destined to lose their ability to eat solid foods eventually.

Just JT
May 31st, 2016, 05:29 AM
That could be many different things. And I don't think that's normal at all. But I'm not a doctor. So I'd talk to a doctor if it was me

Matryoshkasystem
May 31st, 2016, 09:25 AM
TJreversed. Luckily going too see one tommorow, might bring it up. Had acid reflux due to anxiety, so could be anxiety.

Cadanance00
May 31st, 2016, 10:19 AM
I know a guy got internal parasites at camp & it took years to find out what was wrong. Get tested for that.

Matryoshkasystem
May 31st, 2016, 10:55 AM
Cadanance00 I don't know how that could affect multiple generations...and any generations get it found-unless really bad luck is going on here-

Flapjack
May 31st, 2016, 10:56 AM
Okay, I know as a guy its not natural to cramp every three months. Though it only started last year, it also runs in the family, and undiagnosable. The reason I know that is cause my mom has tried to get help and couldn't, since they saw nothing wrong, and has happened in me, her, her mom, her sis, her uncle, ad probably some others. Its only cramps, I guess sorta like a period for a girl, its lower and more towards the groin-actually right above it's and feels horrible,sort of like daggers-. Its not due to exercise-my schools gym teachers are too lazy unless their sports players-,and happens every three months. Any suggestions to deal with it? I only know how to deal with it by sitting down/curling up-. Also girls are the real heroes when it comes to pain, like a whole week once a moth and childbirth...:eek: . The only reason I'm asking is cause it seems anyone with this are destined to lose their ability to eat solid foods eventually.

With stuff like this, do not trust the internet!Go see a doctor!!

Matryoshkasystem
May 31st, 2016, 11:09 AM
TheFlapjack I know, going too see one. Just wonder if anyone possibly knows what could be going on/ things to help.

Just JT
May 31st, 2016, 12:24 PM
TheFlapjack I know, going too see one. Just wonder if anyone possibly knows what could be going on/ things to help.

Don't sound like anyone here does, but the previous poster said to not trust. The Internet
Keep in mind if you try one of those web md things, if you keep following it long enough, everything causes death, so it's not realistic

Matryoshkasystem
May 31st, 2016, 04:26 PM
TJreversed Yeah I can get why he says don't trust the internet. Its more like a bad self therapy gone out of control than a source of help.

Cadanance00
May 31st, 2016, 04:58 PM
Cadanance00 I don't know how that could affect multiple generations...and any generations get it found-unless really bad luck is going on here-

In that case it was in the water.

Uniquemind
June 1st, 2016, 02:14 AM
It sounds gastrointestinal, and might be related to ratio of good bacteria Vs bad bacteria in the gut/intestine.

I recommend looking I to probiotics, which is a new kinda thing but it's catching on in mainstream health science.

All my older friends swear by it, but it does involve permanent changes to diet.

Like no processed foods, mostly vegetable diet.