PDA

View Full Version : Underwear to wear?

Matryoshkasystem
May 30th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Okay, so I sort of need advice on underwear. I currently wear boxer briefs, but I don't get as much support as I want. Briefs...yeah I hated them-infact haven't worn them since I was 5-. So any other type of underwear I could wear?Just not too tight-shower- but not too loose.

SethfromMI
May 30th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Okay, so I sort of need advice on underwear. I currently wear boxer briefs, but I don't get as much support as I want. Briefs...yeah I hated them-infact haven't worn them since I was 5-. So any other type of underwear I could wear?Just not too tight-shower- but not too loose.

well boxer briefs is usually the compromise of not being too tight, but5 tight enough. I guess you could try a size smaller/different brands of boxer briefs. trunks are nice, but usually boxer briefs provide a little more support.

Matryoshkasystem
May 30th, 2016, 07:06 PM
SethfromMI Well new I get the support...but I need something that still works after a month or so-it seems like-. I never heard of trunks and tempted to try them.

SethfromMI
May 30th, 2016, 07:08 PM
SethfromMI Well new I get the support...but I need something that still works after a month or so-it seems like-. I never heard of trunks and tempted to try them.

trunks are nice. maybe you just need to buy a better quality underwear. I am not saying pay $20 a pair or something like that, but there are better quality brands for underwear than Hanes and Fruit of the loom which last longer

pconnor2001
May 30th, 2016, 07:10 PM
I wear briefs. Thats all mom buys-plain ole tightey whites. tee hee

Matryoshkasystem
May 30th, 2016, 08:44 PM
SethfromMI heh...maybe I just wear them too often? Cause fruit of the loom is what I wear...also like once in anwhile-which can be a season to half a whole year- get new clothes.
pconnor2001 If you okay with that, but I just know from experience it doesn't work for me...or my family really.

SethfromMI
May 31st, 2016, 04:02 PM
SethfromMI heh...maybe I just wear them too often? Cause fruit of the loom is what I wear...also like once in anwhile-which can be a season to half a whole year- get new clothes.
pconnor2001 If you okay with that, but I just know from experience it doesn't work for me...or my family really.

people are trying to give you suggestions but you are turning everyone down. you either got to try to buy new underwear to see if it works better or live with what you have

Matryoshkasystem
May 31st, 2016, 04:22 PM
SethfromMI Sorry I don't mean to come off like that... I just don't know how to respond to people being nice to me. Though I am glad and will try out trunks. But I rember how tight briefs were on me and how much I disliked it.

SethfromMI
May 31st, 2016, 04:28 PM
SethfromMI Sorry I don't mean to come off like that... I just don't know how to respond to people being nice to me. Though I am glad and will try out trunks. But I rember how tight briefs were on me and how much I disliked it.

it is ok, I am just saying, you got to find the right brand. I a not knocking Hanes or Fruit of the loom, but there are brands which can fit better, even with boxer briefs, even if it mans paying more for them

Matryoshkasystem
May 31st, 2016, 04:56 PM
Thanks, what are some other brands I could try, just so I don't gain a mountain of underwear brands.

SethfromMI
May 31st, 2016, 05:02 PM
Thanks, what are some other brands I could try, just so I don't gain a mountain of underwear brands.

if you want to try trunks American Eagle/those types of brands are always good. not super cheap, but not to outrageously expensive. Calvin Klein makes good quality. I have some from David Archy which I got on Amazon. you are just going to have to try some different brands and find which ones works best for you

Cadanance00
May 31st, 2016, 06:10 PM
Fruit of the Loom is okay for tighty whites. Just don't get those european looking nut hugger things. They look gay (oops.......not supposed to say that)

Matryoshkasystem
May 31st, 2016, 07:02 PM
SethfromMI Thanks, I just know how easily my parents get annoyed over money.

SethfromMI
May 31st, 2016, 07:40 PM
SethfromMI Thanks, I just know how easily my parents get annoyed over money.

well earn some of your own money to spend. I buy most of my own clothes, besides birthday, Christmas, and the occasional thing here or there

Just JT
May 31st, 2016, 07:46 PM
I found that the cotton briefs and boxer briefs just get stretched out and then don't do anything. That's why I like compression shorts. The spandex nylon wicking material kind. They are more expensive, but like SethfromMI was saying, there are brands that aren't to bad.

When you go shopping, but 1 pair, and see how you like them. Then come back and let us know ok? :)

Matryoshkasystem
May 31st, 2016, 08:56 PM
SethfromMI I wish I could...too a point but I don't have a way to get their by myself, and my dad has an unstable shift, mom has a fear of driving. Theirs no jobs close enough that I could walk that I know of-I live in a town that has no business in it, but the town next does...but like really far away if you walk. So until I get my license I am stuck relieving on them.
TJreversed sure, thing. Might be able too tommorow since we are going shopping-well me and my dad, and unless theirs two parents or children, then the money isn't as tough to get to use-.

SethfromMI
June 1st, 2016, 01:13 PM
SethfromMI I wish I could...too a point but I don't have a way to get their by myself, and my dad has an unstable shift, mom has a fear of driving. Theirs no jobs close enough that I could walk that I know of-I live in a town that has no business in it, but the town next does...but like really far away if you walk. So until I get my license I am stuck relieving on them.
TJreversed sure, thing. Might be able too tommorow since we are going shopping-well me and my dad, and unless theirs two parents or children, then the money isn't as tough to get to use-.

well sadly that may be the case. try to go with your friends to the mall or something sometime.

ashdyn
June 1st, 2016, 11:50 PM
You could order some online. Under Armour usually holds me in place when I need the extra support. Just try more athletic boxer briefs/compression shorts. UA & Nike obvi. For support always go synthetic fabric over cotton.

Don't take this the wrong way but you wouldn't catch me wearing FtL's or Haines like ever lol once you step up in quality you'll never go back.

Product placement right here cause I work for them but A&F boxer briefs/trunks are really nice. A little pricey but they go on sale all the time for like $12/each