PDA

View Full Version : Do i have social anxiety

Tim987
May 29th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Lets say im at school its a normal day nothing bad or good as really happended and im standing alone at lunch i know that there is a group pf people i can just sit with and just enjoy their company and they are fine with that but somthing is stoping mr and i just cant move and when i do i move towards then and then redirect myself away and continue to walk like its nothing and i just cant.
I also have trouble actually talking to people i mean if you get me started on somthing i like i can talk for a bit but then i feel like im hogging the spotlight and people wre not intrested in what im saying and they would get anoyed if i talk any longer so i trail off and then i cant restart the conversation...
Maybe im just shy and introverted but i feel like im trapped and stuck in place and i cant move no matter what...

Just JT
May 29th, 2016, 09:52 PM
You might, not sure what the symptoms of social anxiety are, but I'm sure you could ask your doctor or something.
You might wana think about why you just "can't" do that, like what are you feeling that makes you "can't". Then think of things that will make that feeling go away

Tim987
May 30th, 2016, 04:11 PM
You might, not sure what the symptoms of social anxiety are, but I'm sure you could ask your doctor or something.
You might wana think about why you just "can't" do that, like what are you feeling that makes you "can't". Then think of things that will make that feeling go away

Thanks TJ

Just JT
May 30th, 2016, 06:20 PM
No problem, here to chat anytime
And it's JT, not TJ :smile:

jamie_n5
August 14th, 2016, 08:36 PM
I don't know what that is truly but you may be a little shy or overly worried about what people think or how they may judge you. Just be yourself and if a conversation is going well just keep talking and having fun. You need not be scared of your peers either.

azure moonstone
August 15th, 2016, 08:46 AM
This thread was bumped. :locked: