PDA

View Full Version : GAH!

BunniBoi
May 29th, 2016, 03:31 AM
last fucking night i had a nightmare about that whole sexual assault that happened years ago. i basically forgotten it, any who last night my mind said "fuck you and your happiness" and had me have that nightmare i hadn't even thought of it since the last time i spoke about it like wtf i really hate myself

Tim987
May 29th, 2016, 05:13 AM
Hey its ok it was years ago :) im sure your a great person and you just need to forgive and forget with yourself and what happened in the past

zack.zack
May 29th, 2016, 08:46 AM
Hey its ok it was years ago :) im sure your a great person and you just need to forgive and forget with yourself and what happened in the past

exactly. acceptance and forgiveness are the keys to making it thtrough and past situations like that. I have been there, so I know its easier said than done, but once you get there, nothing can send you back.

Just JT
May 29th, 2016, 03:47 PM
exactly. acceptance and forgiveness are the keys to making it thtrough and past situations like that. I have been there, so I know its easier said than done, but once you get there, nothing can send you back.

Exactly.....

BunniBoi, you are not alone, been there also, try to remember, anger, hate, etc, not only does it use up more energy than love and forgiveness, it'll eat you up inside, and that's not fixable

We're here to listen and talk if that helps