PDA

View Full Version : Is this normal?

Amethyst Rose
May 28th, 2016, 01:03 PM
I've read some people on VT's experiences regarding the age they had their first orgasm. Well I'm 15 and I have only just had my first one a few months ago. It happened during my period when I'm almost unbearably horny. I had to wait until I was in the shower to masturbate because obviously I would make a mess if I didn't, and that's when it happened. I don't understand why I haven't had an orgasm sooner or more than just that one, however, I know everyone is different. I started masturbating around 12-13, and now I'm very frustrated. I'm very horny a lot but even when I masturbate, I have only released that extreme tension once. Is this normal? I was kind of afraid to ask but I want to know.

nicole97
May 28th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Personally I've never had an issue bringing myself to orgasm or having one with a partner but all girls are different and it's not at all uncommon to have that sort of difficulty that you're describing despite lots of effort and experimenting. We can't really go too into techniques or specifics here, but I will say Google can be your friend.

Amethyst Rose
May 28th, 2016, 11:18 PM
Personally I've never had an issue bringing myself to orgasm or having one with a partner but all girls are different and it's not at all uncommon to have that sort of difficulty that you're describing despite lots of effort and experimenting. We can't really go too into techniques or specifics here, but I will say Google can be your friend.

Thanks, Nicole. It's a relief to know it's not something to be overly concerned and stressed with. And ok, I'll see how good of a friend Google can be lol.

LITTLEANGEL16
May 29th, 2016, 09:26 AM
I've read some people on VT's experiences regarding the age they had their first orgasm. Well I'm 15 and I have only just had my first one a few months ago. It happened during my period when I'm almost unbearably horny. I had to wait until I was in the shower to masturbate because obviously I would make a mess if I didn't, and that's when it happened. I don't understand why I haven't had an orgasm sooner or more than just that one, however, I know everyone is different. I started masturbating around 12-13, and now I'm very frustrated. I'm very horny a lot but even when I masturbate, I have only released that extreme tension once. Is this normal? I was kind of afraid to ask but I want to know.
Hiya sorry to hear your having problems orgasming, don't worry about it, I know a few girls that is/was happening to, what's happening to them is they make their clit to sensitive to quickly and they have to stop rubbing, they are all around 14 / 15yo and because we do it together some never had a orgasm and a few only had 1 or 2 orgasms, I orgasm every time I masturbate mostly by edging and I have told them to do the same, and by edging I can masturbate 20 - 30mins before I orgasm.
Hope it works out for you soon and you will have many more beautiful orgasms.
:) XX

Amethyst Rose
May 29th, 2016, 09:45 AM
Hiya sorry to hear your having problems orgasming, don't worry about it, I know a few girls that is/was happening to, what's happening to them is they make their clit to sensitive to quickly and they have to stop rubbing, they are all around 14 / 15yo and because we do it together some never had a orgasm and a few only had 1 or 2 orgasms, I orgasm every time I masturbate mostly by edging and I have told them to do the same, and by edging I can masturbate 20 - 30mins before I orgasm.
Hope it works out for you soon and you will have many more beautiful orgasms.
:) XX

Thanks for your advice, Ange. I guess I'll have to do more experimenting. No harm in that!

LITTLEANGEL16
May 29th, 2016, 10:07 AM
Thanks for your advice, Ange. I guess I'll have to do more experimenting. No harm in that!

Your welcome hunny , it's your body so you can experiment all you need to, hopefully it will work for you soon. Just keep trying.
XX :)