PDA

View Full Version : Drinking and Sleeping

ValentinClarke
May 28th, 2016, 09:19 AM
After having a night out, dancing all night, etc. and having drunk a lot, I find it really hard to go sleep, and most of the time, I only get like 30 mins sleep, where as everyone else is like sleeping for 8 hours and shit... I was just wondering if other people get this

Flapjack
May 28th, 2016, 09:26 AM
After having a night out, dancing all night, etc. and having drunk a lot, I find it really hard to go sleep, and most of the time, I only get like 30 mins sleep, where as everyone else is like sleeping for 8 hours and shit... I was just wondering if other people get this

No I've never had this! Maybe it is all the caffeine?

ValentinClarke
May 28th, 2016, 09:30 AM
No I've never had this! Maybe it is all the caffeine?

I dunno, I don't drink many energy drinks, I literally drink cider, some vodka, some beer, and that's it

JellyBelly31
June 6th, 2016, 06:31 AM

Naaa, when i'm drunk. or been drinking I usually stumble onto my bed and pass out.

Typhlosion
June 6th, 2016, 12:15 PM
Nah, super easy to pass out and sleep like a rock. Once, I had set up an alarm to wake me up in the morning, rang for a whole hour but still kept sleeping. :yawn:

Just JT
June 6th, 2016, 12:25 PM
Maybe not drink so much?

Kacchon
June 6th, 2016, 12:33 PM
I was the opposite last night, I had quite a bit of vodka and slept for like 12 hours.

Bull
June 6th, 2016, 02:42 PM
For me it's the emotional high from the party that makes me stay awake, not the drinking. I monitor the amount of alcohol I consume to avoid drunkenness as I am underage and don't want to get arrested or get the establishment where I have a drink in trouble..

Jelita
June 14th, 2016, 06:29 AM
I don't drink much, with some limits only

Periphery
June 14th, 2016, 09:25 AM

I tend to sleep like 4-5 hours after going out for a night. I tend to sleep better with alcohol but loud music tends to mess with my ears and gives me this ringing sound which causes me to loose allot of sleep.

Btw 4-5 isn't allot for me

Fehu
June 22nd, 2016, 02:08 PM
More shots

Human
June 23rd, 2016, 08:09 AM
In the middle of the night when the alcohol is all filtered out your blood pressure can drop or rise again and causing you to wake up and have bad sleep

jamie_n5
June 29th, 2016, 09:32 PM
I like pass out myself and sleep about 12 hours if I can lol