PDA

View Full Version : High-school/new school next year

Just JT
May 28th, 2016, 05:58 AM
So next year I'm finally starting high school, and it's a new/different school for me. So I was wondering I'd anyone else is starting high school next year. Maybe say what if anything you are happy or excited about the change or worried or anxious about going to high school. It's a big change right?

ValentinClarke
May 28th, 2016, 07:01 AM
So next year I'm finally starting high school, and it's a new/different school for me. So I was wondering I'd anyone else is starting high school next year. Maybe say what if anything you are happy or excited about the change or worried or anxious about going to high school. It's a big change right?

So, when you're a freshman, you're 15/16? Here, you just leave high school at 16, which is year 11. I'm nearly there, I'm beginning year 11, in June! The big change after Year 11 is scary.

Feraligatr
May 28th, 2016, 08:06 AM
I started a new school my freshmen year. I was really shy at first, but it's always that way for me.

JordanB777
May 28th, 2016, 10:52 AM

I'm starting high school next year (freshman). I'm looking forward to more interesting/challenging classes and more interesting/nice teachers -- and possibly more mature people/less bullies. At least that's what I'm praying for...I'm not sure if that's really a thing. I just hated middle school. >.< I'm pretty nervous that things will still be the same old though. Good luck, man!

Just JT
May 28th, 2016, 03:36 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty excited for next year actually. Most of my friends already go to the school I'll be going to, don't have many friends in my current school. I choose a trade/tech high school. They offer like 20 different shops. Not sure what I'll choose yet. But I think the thing I'll like the most is being able to shower after pe. Because my school now doesn't have showers. Well, I'll like the shows for other reasons to but....

Cheerfoxx
May 29th, 2016, 07:22 AM
need to do an internship, but nothing new for me.

Yours faithfully,

CheerFoxx

llamabanana
May 29th, 2016, 09:50 AM
I really want to comment on this even though I'm going to graduate next month lol (is it ok? XD)
Good luck on your new high school next year! I remember myself getting excited over starting high school.

Just JT
May 29th, 2016, 10:33 AM
I really want to comment on this even though I'm going to graduate next month lol (is it ok? XD)
Good luck on your new high school next year! I remember myself getting excited over starting high school.

Congradulations!!
Feel for to post here
Good luck

Microcosm
May 29th, 2016, 05:31 PM
When I first started high school, I was a bit nervous for about a week and after about two weeks it was no problem. You will most likely grow accustomed to it pretty quickly. Just make an effort to stay confident and look confident. People in high school will like you better if you look confident.

Just JT
May 29th, 2016, 05:54 PM
When I first started high school, I was a bit nervous for about a week and after about two weeks it was no problem. You will most likely grow accustomed to it pretty quickly. Just make an effort to stay confident and look confident. People in high school will like you better if you look confident.

Yah, that's cool, thanks!!
I'm actually friends with a bunch of the guys who go to the school, so I'm pretty confident I'll be pretty happy there. It's a school I could choice into. In my state we can do that, and it's a pretty cool place. Seems like a very positive kinda place, as far as schools go anyways