PDA

View Full Version : Breast growth ??

LITTLEANGEL16
May 27th, 2016, 02:43 PM
As a late bloomer my breasts did not bud until I was 13 but even now they are very puffy areolas and nipples more than actual breast but it doesn't bother me, like I shower naked at school or at the pool showers.

I have noticed mostly younger girls at the pool showers with similar boobs to mine but I would not ask them anything as I don't know them.

I also noticed some younger / older girls in the pool locker room / showers looking at my boobs but I don't care and am still size "AA" to" A" and only wear a bra if I really have to like going to school to stop my nips showing through my uniform shirt.

I am mostly naked at home or wear just a tee-shirt.

So I was just wondering if any other girls here boobs grew the same "with puffy areolas and nipples and what age did your breast begin to fill out?

:) X

sweettayla
May 27th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Mine started when l was about 11 -12 and l was really only a largish A for ages and then l really hit a growth spurt about 13 1/2 and it only seemed like weeks, it was actually months, and l was a full B and now l'm 16 and a 34C.

Amethyst Rose
May 27th, 2016, 11:01 PM
My breasts started changing at about age 10-11. I started just an A and since then gradually increased. Now I'm a 36C. I feel like my breasts are too small to be C but that's the size bra that fits. My areolas are very full, while my nipples don't protrude as much.

Doro15
May 28th, 2016, 06:38 AM
By me starts with 11 or 12. Now I have a C cup and I am very happy with it.

Angie, you have only 2 options: either you're going to keep an A cup or there is still a growth spurt.
This is the rule of the nature.

LITTLEANGEL16
May 28th, 2016, 09:39 AM
Mine started when l was about 11 -12 and l really only a largish A and then l really hit a growth spurt about 13 1/2 and it only seemed like weeks, it was actually months, and l was a full B and now l'm 16 and a 34C.

Thanks for all the info Tayla a 30 to 34 C would be my ideal size when am finished grown, l come from a small breasted family on mum's side and mum said breast size runs in families.
:) XX

LITTLEANGEL16
May 28th, 2016, 09:43 AM
By me starts with 11 or 12. Now I have a C cup and I am very happy with it.

Angie, you have only 2 options: either you're going to keep an A cup or there is still a growth spurt.
This is the rule of the nature.

I don't want to get bigger than up to a "C " cup Doro
:yes: XX

Also Rachelle XX :)

sweettayla
May 28th, 2016, 10:40 AM
Thanks for all the info Tayla a 30 to 34 C would be my ideal size when am finished grown, l come from a small breasted family on mum's side and mum said breast size runs in families.
:) XX

No worries Angie, PM me if you want to know any more.

Miss Ophelia
June 6th, 2016, 06:50 PM
I was like puffy areolas for a couple of years, but really started to fill out this last year.