PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help!! Pregnancy?

Smiling_Flower02
May 26th, 2016, 07:08 AM
. Im 16 and my boyfriend is 17 and we lost our virginity to each other on prom night. I was really read for it and very comfortable to do- i was not forced into it at all. I have been taking birth control for 2 weeks everyday, on time, before actually doing it on prom night. We also used a condom and he pulled out when he felt that he was going to cum. Although, half way he did take it of, the condom, and i was okay with that. After he did that though he did not cum anymore. We were both very careful and safe while doing this. Even through all this im still scared that I could become pregnant. I feel that im just stressing out for no reason. Can someone please help me?

Taryn98
May 26th, 2016, 07:48 AM
If you're worried, take a pregnancy test. It's that simple.
But for the record, when I started taking BC, my doctor said to use additional protection for the first month because it wasn't completely effective in the first 30 days of taking it.
I'm sure you're ok, but like I first said, take a test and then you'll know for sure.

Carrie17
May 26th, 2016, 08:08 AM
You say he came, took off condom, re-inserted but did not come anymore? If he re-inserted after orgasm excess semen can still leak out for a while which would be risky. I would just take a pregnancy test to free you from worry.

Doro15
May 26th, 2016, 08:23 AM
Best were when you had take the bc pill for 4 weeks or more.
If you are not sure if you are pregnancy, buy a home pregnancy test.
Next time insist that the boy does not decrease the condom.

Smiling_Flower02
May 26th, 2016, 12:01 PM
If you're worried, take a pregnancy test. It's that simple.
But for the record, when I started taking BC, my doctor said to use additional protection for the first month because it wasn't completely effective in the first 30 days of taking it.
I'm sure you're ok, but like I first said, take a test and then you'll know for sure.

Ive actually been taking the pill for a year before this happened. Does that help?

Abhorrence
May 26th, 2016, 12:31 PM
Puberty For Girls :arrow: VT General Hospital

Doro15
May 26th, 2016, 03:40 PM
Ive actually been taking the pill for a year before this happened. Does that help?

Must be also use daily and not only 2 weeks before you will have sex

Smiling_Flower02
May 26th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Must be also use daily and not only 2 weeks before you will have sex

Exactly, ive been taking the pill consistantly for a year meaning taking the pill everyday with very few mess ups.