PDA

View Full Version : Feeling terrible lately...

BrokenWingedPegasus
May 25th, 2016, 10:36 AM
I've been feeling really bad lately.
Feeling really lonely, I feel like I don't have anyone to talk to. I have some friends at school that I sometimes talk to at school, but I never talk to anyone except at school, and I can never talk about anyone, friend or family member about feeling bad. Just... no one really understands, and one family member I live with is also sad, and when I say I feel bad, they say 'me too' and it doesn't help me in anyway. Also, when I actually have the chance to express my feelings, they just randomly make a phone call and even seem to ignore me when I talk to them. The only person I talk to about deep things is literally myself. Family being through bad times doesn't help the depression, and the fact that I can't get anything out makes it worse. And even if I tell them I'm depressed once, after some days they're like 'I wish I had your life', like they imagine my life is good. I also have difficulties in inviting friends home for example, either because I feel 'weird' doing it or they mostly don't have time. I also feel bad for saying this because people go through worse things, and it makes me seem like an idiot to feel bad for myself.
I don't know what to do, and sometimes I don't even know how to feel. :(

Dalcourt
May 25th, 2016, 02:35 PM
It's okay to feel bad sometimes. Don't worry. And yeah mybe others have bigger problems but this still gives you the right to feel deprssed and openly talk about it. That's nothing to feel stupid about.
It's sad that your family doesn't really listen.

I found that talking about things that make me feel depressed here has helped me a lot so maybe it is helpful for you too?
I can offer to listen if you wanna talk,okay?

BrokenWingedPegasus
May 25th, 2016, 03:01 PM
I don't know if it's helpful, because I never openly talked to anyone here.
But really? You don't mind hearing me talk about depression and that? I'd really like someone to talk to.

Dalcourt
May 25th, 2016, 03:10 PM
I don't mind at all. I have times when I feel very depressed myself and then talking to someone is always helping me a lot.

So I'll be here to listen if you like.

BrokenWingedPegasus
May 25th, 2016, 03:32 PM
So then I can talk to you about how the depression started and about it here on this thread?

Dalcourt
May 25th, 2016, 08:23 PM
yeah, either here or you write me a visitor message whatever you like better

FuTo
May 25th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Awww you're welcome to talk to me if you want haha. I'm not the best at comforting people but I love talking about things and I try my best to make people happy. PM me anytime if u need someone to talk to.:D

BrokenWingedPegasus
May 26th, 2016, 03:34 AM
Awww you're welcome to talk to me if you want haha. I'm not the best at comforting people but I love talking about things and I try my best to make people happy. PM me anytime if u need someone to talk to.:D
I can't really PM people right now, so maybe we'd talk with Visitor Messages or something?

Just JT
May 26th, 2016, 04:55 AM
Peanut_ FuTo both talk about talking here with them. Now you have 3 people. peanut and me are pretty good friends, we've been talking with each other almost a year now. He's gives excellent advise and is a friend who will stand shoulder to shoulder and walk beside you till you stop walking, and listen all day long. FuTo I've just meet, but lookingbat his posts I'd say he's a pretty stand up bro to.

So now you got 3 people. Talking here is pretty open, but the section does not get that much acvituy, and being open may invite others, and help,others as well, but that's up to you ok?

We're all waiting and listening bro...at your speed ok?

BrokenWingedPegasus
May 26th, 2016, 05:23 AM
Okay. I was going to speak by visitor's messages to people but now there are more (thank you all) so I guess I can talk here.
So, I had a depression since some years, I don't exactly remember when it started, even though it feels like it's been here forever. In this depression I've been through about 3 different "stages" (couldn't think of a better word) where I got depressed for different things.
(By the way, if any of you want to ask questions about it or even say something else about what I said, you can, it'd be appreciated)

Just JT
May 26th, 2016, 11:58 AM
What do you mean by three stages?

BrokenWingedPegasus
May 26th, 2016, 01:11 PM
What do you mean by three stages?

Basically, I got depressed for one thing, then I basically got over it, (stage 1) then I felt 'randomly' depressed sometimes (stage 2), I didn't know why, and then I got a different trauma that I'm still facing right now. (stage 3)

I say basically on the first thing because I pretty much don't feel bad for it right now - It was something... weird to be depressed about, I once went to a psychologist and she told me it wasn't something stupid to be depressed about, but before that I had some kind of fantasy world, most of my days I was imagining stuff there (I was younger, it was some years ago) and then one of the 'characters' I was really close to, I saw an image of a character that seemed a lot like them, and so I felt endlessly sad. I cried every night, I couldn't do anything properly... I still feel like it was something weird to be depressed about. The stage 2, after I got over the first thing was basically me getting depressed for no apparent reason, but the last one, which I'm still facing now is more substantial and more reasonable, I think.

Freckles
May 26th, 2016, 04:04 PM
I know what you mean. I've been feeling the same way lately. It hard for me to talk to my friends about it cause I feel like I'm bothering them. When I talk to my mom she just tells me to try to think about something else. Just sometimes it's hard to think about anything else. I know TJreversed and he's a good person to talk to. I'll do what I can to help.

BrokenWingedPegasus
May 26th, 2016, 05:10 PM
I know what you mean. I've been feeling the same way lately. It hard for me to talk to my friends about it cause I feel like I'm bothering them. When I talk to my mom she just tells me to try to think about something else. Just sometimes it's hard to think about anything else. I know TJreversed and he's a good person to talk to. I'll do what I can to help.

Well, I can't really speak to my friends much, and the only time I speak to them is in school. When I'm at home, I'm usually alone and I rarely talk to someone.
Thanks for that.

FuTo
May 26th, 2016, 10:01 PM
Well, I can't really speak to my friends much, and the only time I speak to them is in school. When I'm at home, I'm usually alone and I rarely talk to someone.
Thanks for that.

Lol I usually dont talk to people when I'm home but it's because I'm busy binge watching my movies and tv shows haha. Talking to people about things can be fun so if you are ever bored or lonely just message me since neither of us can us PM. If you want i can give you my email or social media.

Just JT
May 26th, 2016, 10:40 PM

I've sent messages yea, I'd love to chat, let me know ok?